PDA

View Full Version : Looking for team

Fishpaste777
10-04-2015, 12:25 PM
Myself and 2 other players are in search of a team for the upcoming TGT annihilation tournament. We are primarily plunderball players but enjoy competition :) all of us have around a 10.00 annihilation K/D or higher.

My Roles:
Maxed Nexi
Maxed Platymus
Maxed Kilowatt
Maxed Ninjette
Maxed Minos
Maxed VooGhoul

IKnow_Breh's roles:
Maxed Leatherhead
Maxed Khan
Maxed Sprout
Maxed Rook (Soon)

Dj21pno's Roles:
Maxed Khan
Maxed Nexi
Maxed Kilowatt

Please let me know if anyone is seriously interested in forming a team. I would like to start playing regularly as a team for about an hour or two a night. Thanks for your time :)

Hash
10-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Hello fish paste. I've had bank and forth games between two of you guys and back and forth leader board fights with you lol. I am TheHashAssassin.

Maxed Rook. Khan. Nexi. Minos (needing badges) and platy (soon to be)

I am interested. Laid back with a communicative team evolving skill. Great listener. Add me if you would like and we can learn each other's schedules.

Alexzimys
10-05-2015, 08:56 PM
Love to see the dedication to the tournament guys I hope you form a fantastic team! :)

ns_sanchez
10-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Interested in Joining up. ZRO2SIXTY is my psn handle. I have a maxed out Kilowatt and VooGhoul.

Fishpaste777
10-06-2015, 03:37 AM
Interested in Joining up. ZRO2SIXTY is my psn handle. I have a maxed out Kilowatt and VooGhoul.

I'll add you on psn and we can play some games tomorrow if you are up for it:)

Fishpaste777
10-06-2015, 03:38 AM
Hello fish paste. I've had bank and forth games between two of you guys and back and forth leader board fights with you lol. I am TheHashAssassin.

Maxed Rook. Khan. Nexi. Minos (needing badges) and platy (soon to be)

I am interested. Laid back with a communicative team evolving skill. Great listener. Add me if you would like and we can learn each other's schedules.

I'll be sure to add you as well and we can start working something out :)

ns_sanchez
10-07-2015, 12:21 PM
Sounds good fish. I'll be on today and tomorrow maxing out vooghoul stats.