PDA

View Full Version : Fix it!

Malafin
10-07-2015, 10:40 AM
Ok so u double costs and cut income in half.... seriously? You just lost this customer it also seems like coin and xp boosts are broken right now

Hangtime1984
10-07-2015, 10:56 AM
coin/xp boost still work I gained 2000 against match vs you

Alexzimys
10-07-2015, 11:00 AM
Ok so u double costs and cut income in half.... seriously? You just lost this customer it also seems like coin and xp boosts are broken right now

Yes they did double the price of everything which can be alittle frustrating but that is not a reason to quit. We have no idea what kind of bonuses are offered for leveling 1, and 2, it's just means alittle more work. Encourages you to win more games.

Boost are still working, I was just in a party with Hangtime and we had no problems with coin or XP boost.

Keep in mind this is a beta so they are going to try curtain things and see if it works.. That's what the community us as beta testers are here for. No need to yell or get frustrated though, you got this game for free.

Slothblood
10-08-2015, 05:11 AM
I agree with raising prices since we get too keep the workouts/badges we buy now, but doubling the prices is a little much

omgoff
10-08-2015, 06:15 AM
There are alsp no innate gold bonuses when you level up past 30. I believe level 35 grants you coins, but I don't know if anything higher does.

Fishpaste777
10-08-2015, 07:26 AM
Yes they did double the price of everything which can be alittle frustrating but that is not a reason to quit. We have no idea what kind of bonuses are offered for leveling 1, and 2, it's just means alittle more work. Encourages you to win more games.

Boost are still working, I was just in a party with Hangtime and we had no problems with coin or XP boost.

Keep in mind this is a beta so they are going to try curtain things and see if it works.. That's what the community us as beta testers are here for. No need to yell or get frustrated though, you got this game for free.

You don't need to damage control for kiz. They messed up in the eyes of a good amount of their customers, let them deal with the consequences. People are allowed to be upset if they please.

Alexzimys
10-08-2015, 08:23 AM
You don't need to damage control for kiz. They messed up in the eyes of a good amount of their customers, let them deal with the consequences. People are allowed to be upset if they please.

No one is trying to control your emotions im simply trying to speak for the other side. There's no point in everyone on the forums preaching the same message. They have to deal with the consequences regardless as to what I say or not. Im simply trying to point out facts.
But thanks for the comment.

Fishpaste777
10-08-2015, 08:47 AM
No one is trying to control your emotions im simply trying to speak for the other side. There's no point in everyone on the forums preaching the same message. They have to deal with the consequences regardless as to what I say or not. Im simply trying to point out facts.
But thanks for the comment.

Why not preach the same message if that is how everyone on the forums feels? There is strength in numbers.

Alexzimys
10-08-2015, 10:04 AM
Why not preach the same message if that is how everyone on the forums feels? There is strength in numbers.
Because Kidz has already posted in several different threads that this is a trial, they are trying something before releasing to a massive group of new players in EU so there's no point into continuing to harp on this. Just sit on your gold and be patient Fish. No need to argue or demand retribution..

Fishpaste777
10-08-2015, 10:43 AM
Because Kidz has already posted in several different threads that this is a trial, they are trying something before releasing to a massive group of new players in EU so there's no point into continuing to harp on this. Just sit on your gold and be patient Fish. No need to argue or demand retribution..

Oh trust me I am. But if no one complains then how will kiz know to change anything? The complaints are key

Alexzimys
10-08-2015, 11:26 AM
Oh trust me I am. But if no one complains then how will kiz know to change anything? The complaints are key

Lol fish we are arguing for no reason. All I was trying to do is drop some facts that this is a beta and they will test things, im sure Kidz has heard our feedback by now trust me. They've responded to it in quite a few forum post now.

The only reason I commented on this thread in the first place is because you said they lost you as a customer which threw me the wrong way and I thought you were being a tad un reasonable.

Fishpaste777
10-09-2015, 07:28 AM
Lol fish we are arguing for no reason. All I was trying to do is drop some facts that this is a beta and they will test things, im sure Kidz has heard our feedback by now trust me. They've responded to it in quite a few forum post now.

The only reason I commented on this thread in the first place is because you said they lost you as a customer which threw me the wrong way and I thought you were being a tad un reasonable.

I didn't make this thread :)

Alexzimys
10-09-2015, 10:13 AM
I didn't make this thread :)
You're right sorry buddy again just commenting to try and speak for the other side..

Hash
10-11-2015, 11:49 PM
Make love not warfare. A fish is good to love.

TheCruxLomar
10-12-2015, 12:11 AM
Make love not warfare. A fish is good to love.

Indeed. I just joined this game and I make LOVE to it.

Hash
10-12-2015, 12:21 AM
It is a truly amazing game. I can't put it down time to time. Once some main fixes come in. I will likely never drop the controller :O

Fishpaste777
10-12-2015, 12:05 PM
I'm a gentle lover

Hash
10-12-2015, 12:39 PM
If there was a like button. I would press it.