10-07-2015, 01:55 PM
The grind is real...
Absolutely :D we'll get there.

Hangtime1984
10-07-2015, 02:13 PM

http://imgflip.com/i/s6uwh

Alexzimys
10-07-2015, 02:17 PM
Rofl that is the best thing I think I've ever seen.

Emomiime
10-07-2015, 03:06 PM
Hello there Emomiime here! nice meme!! and I definitely agree. Now let's crunch some numbers guys. To max one champion now will take 354k gold which will take (5 mins avg game) 29.5 hours with no boosts and 14.75 hours with a boost....

Let's do a comparison to another MOBA known as League of Legends. To get one of the most expensive champs takes about 79 wins (6300IP champ with an average of 80 ip per win) 130 wins to max a rune page (10,455IP) which takes about 118 hours to purchase and fully max a champion. Wait doesn't that mean that League of Legends takes longer? Not exactly. A rune Page can be used for all champions! Of course different champions with different roles wouldn't use the same runes pages (same is true here on TGT), but if you made a rune page for a mage, you now have the ability to use all 51 mage champions in League of Legends. So in hours wise, Maxing 4 champions on current TGT would take the time to Max 51 champions on League of Legends (118 divided by the 29.5) Ok this is an exxageration since I didn't include the cost of the mage champs, but Leauge champs range from champions cost the amount of 6 wins (450 Ip champs) to the 79 wins champions.

Now please don't take this post as me being angry. I am just doing some interesting calculations that I thought many be beneficial. I agree that before this patch champions was easy to max (I maxed 9 within 71 hours of gameplay which is an means 7.8 hours to max a champ. I played most of these hours with boosts) so a happy medium does need to exist. Possible solution would be to reduce prices by 25%. T3 Traning = 12k Weapon = 13.5k T3 Badges = 24k. This would mean that to max a champion would take 265.5k gold or 22 hours without boost and 11 hours with a boost. So for the average player (8 hours a week seem reasonable?) 3ish weeks without boosts and 1.5ish weeks with a boost.

Also something else I would like to see is for you guys double the requirements for dailies and double the amount of reward. Since dailies are only one a day, but can stack to three, I feel as if they should take longer to accomplish. 3500 damage? 1 game and done. 3 Wins with Nexi? Easy. You guys have even implemented a reroll system for those dailies people just don't want to do. This would also give people a new experience with the game. I myself never play conquest, but if 7k gold is on the line, of course I'm going to! This allows players to explore different aspects of the game for longer amounts of time and gives them a new experience so TGT doesn't get stale.

Thanks for your time and have a good one!

Alexzimys
10-07-2015, 03:52 PM
Agreed completely with Emo.

ns_sanchez
10-08-2015, 11:57 AM
All I want is more coins if you win multiple games in a row.

Ladykillanoob
10-08-2015, 10:30 PM
I agree omgoff :(

kzin
10-09-2015, 12:46 AM
Batman

Sorry, had to!

TheCruxLomar
10-12-2015, 12:15 AM
I just started. This is pregnant ? Cuz people telling me different ...

Hash
10-12-2015, 12:46 AM
I just started. This is pregnant ? Cuz people telling me different ...

I am lost to these turn of events in this thread. But I believe TGT is pregnant. In the Beta trimester. Going to be having many new champions. I hope this attemp helps you crux.

DemonicAries
10-13-2015, 09:17 PM
This is heavily over priced and purchasing coins extremely over valued.

^ short version of my post in a nut shell ^

v detailed version below v

Before it took roughly 18 hours (5min matches) of grinding, given its all wins, to fully upgrade a champ. Now about 36.*I believe most of the community had already come to terms with with the dull grind and having to go through trial and error and sometimes forcing, at the most, a complete rework of a build. My rook is trash now because i wanted to try something better for the tournament, which then ended up not working out for me, same goes for 2 of my other champs. Not being able to keep unlocked badges and workouts is frustrating all on its own.

Overall making and testing new builds and or champs is a very discouraging thought for me. Now the effort is doubled, and I get it, Kiz needs to make a profit, im sure the previous prices would have encouraged working players who didnt have the time to pour long hours into the game to buy some coins and chips.

I havent played in over a month and then when i finally decided to return to TGT I get greeted with this wonderful price increase. Im not even sure I want to invest that much time into a potentially good free game. Yes paying is an option but when I went to see how much theyre charging for 100k coins? Forget it. Not worth 35$. At least i dont think it is.

I believe emo already did the math, but I skimmed his post. I went ahead and did an estimate on how much gold is needed to fully upgrade a champ, before it would have been over 224k coins. So id need to spend over 70$ just to save time. Since its now doubled thats over 140$ for 400k coins.

I highly doubt a champ should be valued at over 140$. I could buy two brand new games that and something on sale. 14 Champs combined are wrongfully valued at 1,960$.

I almost regret that I stopped playing this game, could have had a few hundred thou saved up. I was looking foreward to some positive changes when i returned, but now I see its only getting worse. Think ill be saving my time and my money until this gets reworked to something more reasonable. At least buying coins, that price needs a drop.

All in all this is just my opinion on this matter thats heavily seasoned in anger. if someone happens to think this change is reasonable then please speak up and ill try to see this update and coin to dollar value from a different perspective.

ADD ON: went back and took the time to read emos post. My numbers are slightly off compared to his. Not really going to take the time to fix it, besides its not that far apart.

Also emommie, LoL is what i believe to be a higher quality MOBA compared to TGT. I played it a few times long ago and i recall the champs or whatever they had various prices to unlock. Which i liked, because i didnt have to spend hours at a time saving for something better, I could settle for less, get to know that character while at the same time make enough in game money to unlock some one else.

TGT is sort of like that expect that there isnt a shop full of.....hundreds? Well anyways the shops in game had what felt like hundreds of items to play with. There is no real loss because its like renting gear and other things. Time lost was actually spent learning.

Also the games were a lot longer, half an hour or more? Vs 5-10 min matches of TGT. Obviously theyre not the same game, the difference is the style and quality of gameplay. LoL felt like serious strategy. Not so much like TGT. But learning what works what doesnt with champs here is like painful learning. Unlike LoL im stuck with 3 expensive messes to have to slave away to fix. Its going to take more then 36 hours to fix just one champ because im not going to win every game.

I know its my fault for trying to test different play styles. At least in LoL i could rage quit and try different builds next game, not the next 200.

Hash
10-14-2015, 10:01 PM
I can see your perspective. It is ridiculous. A turn off to the game. I have heard that they will be decreasing gold prices. That is some hopeful thought.

At least now we get to keep the badges you have currently. So if you do buy others. They are there to switch with out a fee.

Alexzimys
10-15-2015, 09:07 AM
Yeah hopfully they will be adjusting game prices, soon enough. That is what they have told us, but definites have been given. That being said though Kiz is known for listening to us and taking our feedback and they want new players badly so, i see them lowering them very soon.

Hash
10-15-2015, 09:39 AM
It would be in their best interest beings that the current player base had been upset and or flat out quit. Unfortunately.

Always will be loyal Kiz! (Kissin ***) (:

Hangtime1984
10-15-2015, 11:06 AM
I'm playing with a lot people lately and people don't want to buy characters or outfits because of these prices.

Kiz has about 30 characters from smashmuck that would be implemented bringing back the original prices would been a better thing to do. There will be some players who will max out all 30. And others who will just max out 5.

My only advice when making a game survive don't **** off the casual player. This game doesn't have large player base yet. Keeping the prices at the old current level would allow more players to build at least 2 or 3 "built" champs.

Hash
10-15-2015, 07:27 PM
Exactly my friend. Also not many people even will buy all 30. They may only like certain play styles and stick with that 2 to 4 characters.

Zombie
10-16-2015, 02:31 AM
I have started a week ago and I am a casual player. I can't do anything with this beta.

Hash
10-16-2015, 03:01 AM
Just wait and see. This beta phase. Crazy things go down and up. Wicked roller coaster I would say!

Helpful tip. Save your coins until your maxed level. (: if you feel like your not getting anywhere.

Hangtime1984
10-16-2015, 08:06 AM
I have started a week ago and I am a casual player. I can't do anything with this beta.

Only started playing this game cause friends played. I do believe these gold prices are totally unfair to casual players. Back then I played 3 times a week.

IllestS350GT
10-16-2015, 11:06 AM
You know there's 2 problems I see.

Kiz says they'll listen to us, but half the posts complaining about gold were met with people telling the community not to complain because its a beta. Newsflash, that's what the forums are for. Also, this is why they let people into betas, to find out what works. So be loud (not rude) about your opinion of the game. Dont get mad at the volume of posts addressing the same issue. This only tells the community and developers how significant these issues are.

This leads into the second issue. Clearly they're working on the game, they just released a character. If its not kiz being stubborn, its the lack of people complaining, but 2 weeks of something that seems to be unanimously terrible? They obviously seem to think its not so bad. This is not a time to let your game get worse. I don't see how tgt is going to last to or through q1 2016 at this rate. Is kiz studios even aware of the ridiculous game lineup we have this year? Sorry to say, Bye felicia.

ns_sanchez
10-16-2015, 05:04 PM
This game is Beta and continually growing. Its free to play and to be heard loud and clear play with them on the twitch stream :-)

Hash
10-16-2015, 11:02 PM
They have fixed many of my complaints. They listen and they are putting work into the game. They can't just fix every complaint at the exact moment. They have their own views and they take our feedback and blend it in with their view.

Alexzimys
10-16-2015, 11:15 PM
Hash I completely agree.
This is a beta, that means trial and error.
Kiz is nor stubborn and trust me MANY MANY people have complained about the gold prices.
They have mentioned several times on several different places that they are working on it.. Let them work on it.

#patienceisavirtue

Hash
10-16-2015, 11:17 PM
I have faith that Kiz is going towards the light! (:

Alexzimys
10-16-2015, 11:19 PM
Enough Said

Hash
10-16-2015, 11:24 PM
This made the gold prices okay to deal with. (:

Hangtime1984
11-23-2015, 04:18 PM
Hello there Emomiime here! nice meme!! and I definitely agree. Now let's crunch some numbers guys. To max one champion now will take 354k gold which will take (5 mins avg game) 29.5 hours with no boosts and 14.75 hours with a boost....

Let's do a comparison to another MOBA known as League of Legends. To get one of the most expensive champs takes about 79 wins (6300IP champ with an average of 80 ip per win) 130 wins to max a rune page (10,455IP) which takes about 118 hours to purchase and fully max a champion. Wait doesn't that mean that League of Legends takes longer? Not exactly. A rune Page can be used for all champions! Of course different champions with different roles wouldn't use the same runes pages (same is true here on TGT), but if you made a rune page for a mage, you now have the ability to use all 51 mage champions in League of Legends. So in hours wise, Maxing 4 champions on current TGT would take the time to Max 51 champions on League of Legends (118 divided by the 29.5) Ok this is an exxageration since I didn't include the cost of the mage champs, but Leauge champs range from champions cost the amount of 6 wins (450 Ip champs) to the 79 wins champions.

Now please don't take this post as me being angry. I am just doing some interesting calculations that I thought many be beneficial. I agree that before this patch champions was easy to max (I maxed 9 within 71 hours of gameplay which is an means 7.8 hours to max a champ. I played most of these hours with boosts) so a happy medium does need to exist. Possible solution would be to reduce prices by 25%. T3 Traning = 12k Weapon = 13.5k T3 Badges = 24k. This would mean that to max a champion would take 265.5k gold or 22 hours without boost and 11 hours with a boost. So for the average player (8 hours a week seem reasonable?) 3ish weeks without boosts and 1.5ish weeks with a boost.

Also something else I would like to see is for you guys double the requirements for dailies and double the amount of reward. Since dailies are only one a day, but can stack to three, I feel as if they should take longer to accomplish. 3500 damage? 1 game and done. 3 Wins with Nexi? Easy. You guys have even implemented a reroll system for those dailies people just don't want to do. This would also give people a new experience with the game. I myself never play conquest, but if 7k gold is on the line, of course I'm going to! This allows players to explore different aspects of the game for longer amounts of time and gives them a new experience so TGT doesn't get stale.

Thanks for your time and have a good one!

Needs to be read again :)

ns_sanchez
11-23-2015, 06:36 PM
The man has a point. I wish they would just give you boost for winning games. It will keep you from wanting to play and win.

Hash
11-25-2015, 01:01 AM
We will find out in 5-6 hours right? New patch baby!

XD

Nyxn607
01-17-2016, 09:14 AM
Hello, I am a fairly new player and I would consider my self a casual player. I consider myself to be a weird player (although I may not be alone in this category), but I enjoy playing a certain character for a certain game type. Then I play against a team with a different character that seems better at the that game type, so I want to try it out. It is a vicious cycle, but eventually I will have every character unlocked and built up. With the current gold prices, this is probably never going to happen for me, since current t3 workout are 16,000 a piece and the badges are 32,000 for t3. So just for one character to be fully maxed with t3 workouts and badges it will cost 96,000 gold for badges, and 240,000 gold for the workouts. Now you do the math and multiply that by the number of available characters (that doesn't include the 50,000 it costs to unlock a character). As a casual player it is disheartening. I do enjoy this game, as it is challenging when you get to 30+.

Deadlywolf
01-17-2016, 04:27 PM
The grind actually is really brutal in this game. I play for hours, I complete plunderball matches in an average amount of 2 minutes. It still takes a couple days for me to max a champion. The old workouts prices were not so bad, but the fact you couldn't keep them sucked. They doubled the price of everything and we can keep workouts now. The prices today is somewhat frustrating.

banes
01-19-2016, 02:27 PM
I agree the gold prices are too high, and will discourage casual gamers, and will reduce the size of our community, please reduce the cost by 25% at least

Hangtime1984
01-19-2016, 11:27 PM
I agree the gold prices are too high, and will discourage casual gamers, and will reduce the size of our community, please reduce the cost by 25% at least

It's already killed the tiny community and further killed it by making it priority to log in to relieve thier daily. More daily slots that do nothing cause but take up space.

Positives so far
Seasonal but killed it by making it too long
Double increase on coin daily

Negatives
No buy back system
Still too high of grind in comparison to other games.

Hangtime1984
01-26-2016, 11:52 AM
1.12 Patch thoughts

So with all these changes I have to re-do VooGhoul for the 4th time and/or I cannot sell my workouts back or even move them to another champ. :(

Prices still feel about 25% too high even with increase of rewards for dailies and leaderboards. Seasons 21 days still feels a bit too long given how high the cost still is.

ns_sanchez
02-03-2016, 03:11 PM
1.12 Patch thoughts

So with all these changes I have to re-do VooGhoul for the 4th time and/or I cannot sell my workouts back or even move them to another champ. :(

Prices still feel about 25% too high even with increase of rewards for dailies and leaderboards. Seasons 21 days still feels a bit too long given how high the cost still is.

Punish the people who grind on your game? You make changes to the game I understand, but when you adjust character every patch you make some badges useless. Then your stuck with a badge you cant even use. I want a buy back system in place.