PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea for Vooghoul

Alexzimys
10-08-2015, 08:25 AM
So I was thinking today while grinding trying to hit 40 haha!

Vooghoul has been drastically changed, I'd say even nerfed alittle which is a good thing he was overpowered before.

But what if we changed it back where there is no delay in blowing up your bombs, but for the each bomb it takes more energy to detonate?

omgoff
10-08-2015, 09:40 AM
His haunt bombs are difficult to control in a small amount of time now. Too much sensitivity.

Alexzimys
10-08-2015, 10:14 AM
His haunt bombs are difficult to control in a small amount of time now. Too much sensitivity.

I agree completely, I want more of the old vooghoul to be honest I like that you couldn't throw bombs close to you. That was fine with me it added strategy. That being said detonate taking more energy with the number of bombs you're exploding would make it alittle easier to manage. Plus they could take the delay off which I hate haha.

ns_sanchez
10-08-2015, 11:37 AM
I dislike the update for Vooghoul. I dropped him and went back with my old main. They need to bring back the old Vooghoul and there are ways around placing bombs on the map.

Alexzimys
10-08-2015, 11:55 AM
I'm actually liking this new aiming system for vooghoul my only problem is that his bombs are no longer thrown in full auto and tapping r2 6-8 times to set a trap is not only tiring but just annoying. Id suggest leaving the aiming just how it is except full auto show the basic attack without holding r2 and remove the giant circle and stacking the energy for the amount of bombs is a great idea because I'd say even now he can be op if you learn the aiming system and how to control other players.

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you like the idea as well.

Hangtime1984
10-08-2015, 12:21 PM
I'm actually liking this new aiming system for vooghoul my only problem is that his bombs are no longer thrown in full auto and tapping r2 6-8 times to set a trap is not only tiring but just annoying. Id suggest leaving the aiming just how it is except full auto show the basic attack without holding r2 and remove the giant circle and stacking the energy for the amount of bombs is a great idea because I'd say even now he can be op if you learn the aiming system and how to control other players.

I think this suggestion i like best

rainwoods69
10-08-2015, 04:01 PM
Noticed that the update made it so he dont have the fast attack speed like he 7sed to when u have to tap it it just kills it. Bring back old version because 2.2 attackspeed is like 1.2 in this update

Pinealpatch
10-08-2015, 07:11 PM
I think this suggestion i like best

Also I think it be best if his movement didn't effect his placement with bombs. I've found this to be irritating.

ns_sanchez
10-09-2015, 09:59 AM
Im starting to like his update. I wish I could jump higher when jumping on the bombs.