PDA

View Full Version : badge error/ninjette issue

Jbaybay5
11-08-2015, 01:30 PM
I just leveled up and should have gotten a support badge tier 2 but nothing has shown up on my badges. have played through a couple games after unlocking to make sure it wasn't just a glitch but still haven't gotten the tier 2 badges.

Also when I am using ninjette and use the blade furry ability I have noticed that even when I have someone within the required zone of damage they are not taking any. happened to me a couple times in 1 match and caused me to get killed, because I supposedly missed even though they were right in front of me, and they hit me instead.

Gamer tag: JFrantzy

Fishpaste777
11-08-2015, 03:34 PM
I just leveled up and should have gotten a support badge tier 2 but nothing has shown up on my badges. have played through a couple games after unlocking to make sure it wasn't just a glitch but still haven't gotten the tier 2 badges.

Also when I am using ninjette and use the blade furry ability I have noticed that even when I have someone within the required zone of damage they are not taking any. happened to me a couple times in 1 match and caused me to get killed, because I supposedly missed even though they were right in front of me, and they hit me instead.

Gamer tag: JFrantzy

Firstly, what level are you?

Secondly, was there a Leatherhead on the opposite team in that match?

Alexzimys
11-08-2015, 09:33 PM
Yeah depending on the level there might be some confusion.
And without evidence it is hard for us to tell something is wrong. I play as ninjette all the time and haven't notice anything. Next time it happens save the video that way we can review it.

Fishpaste777
11-08-2015, 10:13 PM
Yeah depending on the level there might be some confusion.
And without evidence it is hard for us to tell something is wrong. I play as ninjette all the time and haven't notice anything. Next time it happens save the video that way we can review it.

I think there was more than likely a Leatherhead on the other team and he was giving the mobile fortress buff to his teammates, which makes ninjettes skill moves pretty much useless in terms of damage.