Conversation Between DanHaney and Gartacus

3 Visitor Messages

1. That sounds like a great idea! Sure to get more people interested in posting.

I think you guys are doing a great job on all fronts, and seeing active and present admins/devs is very encouraging.

I'll round up a few of my suggestions, ideas, observations etc. and post them all at once in the bug thread (or wherever is most appropriate) for visibility.

Excited for the beast update!
    G
  2. Hi there. Glad you're enjoying the game! Yeah, I've been thinking the same. You'll probably see sort of weekly forum poll showing up soon, with a drawing at the end of the week that gives one random contributor a bunch of gems. Still need to work out the details, however.

Thanks for being active here and in chat. What do you think? Any other ideas? We're a pretty small group trying to wrangle all this. We'll take all the help we can get!

best,
    dh
  3. Hey. Huge fan of Kiz and this game. Think it deserves a lot more popularity and attention than it gets. Also wish there were more users on this forum. Maybe you could integrate more links to it ingame or something? Just food for thought!

Cheers,
    G
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3