HolyToledo

Dev Question of the Week

Rate this Entry
Can you believe that even though we work on games every day, we still spend our free time playing them? With a lot of great games coming out this season, we asked the team about their current gaming obsessions.

Here's what they had to say...

What games are you currently playing?

Angela Emory - Candy Crush, Bejeweled Blitz, Letterpress, 4 Pics 1 Word, Sudoku, Pocket Backgammon

Mike Yoo - Rust, Battlefield 4, Bastion

Kristian Millirons - South Park, the Stick of Truth, Hearthstone

Tim Kaminski - Diablo 3, Jet Set Radio, Team Fortress 2, Terraria, Darksiders 2, Hammerwatch

Denton Heaney - I am currently playing the most recent Splinter Cell game, which is fun because it's like a grown up version of Critter Escape. I've also been enjoying Banished, a really neat world building sim. And of Threes - and I'm still stuck on 384. One day I shall make a 768, and it will be glorious!

Garret Brown - Diablo 3, Rust, PacMan CE DX

Michael Bills - Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Dark Souls, Kill Zone 4

Corey McClammy - You know I like to Crush a lot. (Candy Crush) Also, Clash of Clans, Diablo 3, and Whale Trail

Thanks for reading!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I quit playing Knights and Dragons the moment I found this awesome game. I was also playing Arcane Battlegrounds just to check out the genre. It was ok and was my secondary game, but it's essentially been sunsetted.

This is the game I've been looking seeking for over a year.

So from now on, it's all about M&M! Keep up the AWESOME work!