Zombuzzle

If you could possess a super human ability, what would it be?

Rate this Entry
Super human strength? Invisibility? While we are gearing up for the upcoming release of Might & Mayhem, we asked the development team this crucial question: If you could possess a super human ability, what would it be?

If you could possess a super human ability, what would it be?

Angela Emory (Senior Web Designer)- It is tough to just pick one, I have so many. The one I would like the most would be to make myself invisible.

Kristian Millirons (Lead Developer)- Telekinesis

Tim Kaminski (Environment Concept Artist)- Every time I fart, I get a new superpower at random

Denton Heaney (Content Editor)- I am kinda torn between the triumvirate of Transparency, Teleportation, and Time Travel, but I will go with Teleportation, because in a pinch it can simulate the other two.

Garrett Brown (Mobile Developer)- 1.) Always win at rock, paper scissors. 2.) The ability to turn student loan debt into a surplus of Captain Crunch w/ Crunch Berries. 3.) Morph into any one of the following: Eagle, Squirrel, Octopus, Wolf, Badger, Cactus, or Otter.

Michael Bills (Art Director)- Flying would be cool, but teleportation would be pretty convenient.

Corey McClammy (3D Modeler)- Durability and resilience, personal gravity field, or basically the mutant abilities of one Fred J. Dukes. I ike the fact that if I do not want to move, you can not make me. Stubborness, what a great super power!

Thanks for reading!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments