Thread: Level 40 Bot Idea

Blog Entries

Level 40 Bot Idea

Hello my fellow good community!

I had a great idea I have shared throughout the community but now I bring it to the forums.

Having the workouts on the bots would add a little more complexity to battles with bots. I am sooo tired of killing bots every time when I get on, either I am not getting good matchmaking or no one is playing.

I would love to see how they randomize costumes with bots that they could do that with workouts and badges.

Level 1-15 tier 1

Level 16-30 tier 2

Level 31-40 tier 3

Let me know your guys opinion. I think it would definitely spice things up for some high level players. Make it feel more like COMPETITION rather than REPETITION

I might have to not use the word grind anymore
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

Could work, but then again if they randomly put any badges on Champs regardless of lvl, it still may suck. Just my opinion. .. but if yall are going to pair a solo player with 3 bots, let the bots be champs that the player has built his own. Randomly chose 3 champs that the player has worked on or have brought. That way it will encourage players to build every champ on the roster and not just be using that one op character someone is tired of.

And we should be able to use our shout out to give bots a certain command. Cause they are Hella stupid. When u need a bot to fall back and regroup u should be able to use the directional pad left (the run) icon to regroup all bots to your side of field. Of defend dpad left to defend you and attack the target you are attacking. If I'm a healer or they are a healer....u got tha point already. And im speaking from the annihilation POV.

Those shout out can work differently for other game modes.

-Toodles

Psn SonnyAve
    Twitch SonnyAve
    Fb SonnyAve
    Tgt Ranked Annihilation community
    #1 ranked in Annihilation

really tired of busting bots and low level guys. I would welcome this

Blog Entries
    I like the shoutout idea SonnyAve!

I agree hangtime. I need some competition sometimes
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

This would be awesome. I think level 40's should either get level 30-40 and if cant find players. They get level 30-40 bots with scaled workouts and badges, would make play for competition of higher levels. That way they dont feel like playing noobs

Yes crux I agree too! I 100% agree lol, this would be superior that and pre-loaded builds is my choice of new features

Blog Entries
    Yeah guys! Thanks for the feedback, I too think it would be really nice, it would eliminate higher levels farming bots for leaderboards points too!

I completely agree scaled workouts and badges would be nice for the bots to have that way like Hash said we wouldnt be able to climb up the leaderboard by farming bots.