Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have a few major issues and some ways to fix it!

I have a few major issues and some ways to fix it!

This game is really fun...Most of the time. there are 3 major things that need fixed Balance, Currency, and matchmaking

1. Balance is a major issue and before this games comes out you need to fix it, but its impossible to do that with workout and badges as they are now. How to fix it have a separate league one with no items. so you can see who the real core unbalanced ones are. As of now its impossible, because with items there is uncertainty and there will always be a item combo that will be the best. and you guys cant see the core balance. another big issue is when a guy is devastating the game is it that he is good player, better equipped, hacked, or is the game unbalanced? you need to know which it is. With items that makes that a chore and a half.

2. Currency is your biggest problem!!!!! It seperates core from non-core gamers. with gold buying everything the hardcore will by badges and upgrades. non core will buy new characters and costumes. My Gf plays the game she is level 15 She bought 2 characters and 3 costumes ... this is more common then you think. people like outfits and characters and most Dont get the workout or it seems like a waste when you can turn your ugly frog into a pretty Kitty! At her level she is put with guys that(like my self) bought badges, workouts, and weapons. and the equipment do make major Differences when i play on her profile the same character no buffs my same strategies Dont work and i get wrecked. How to fix it! Make 3 currencies Gold/XP/Chips

Gold buys characters, costumes, voices, accessories, effects, and is consumable
    Chips buy Exclusive rare items, coin bonus, xp bonuses and are consumable
    XP buys Weapons, Upgrades, Workouts, Badges, Equipments if you add them and are NOT consumable

XP currency is based on level you can equip each monster you buy with these equipment. all the items to your level is unlocked you equipment up to your level ( example im level 20 a weapon cost 5 works outs cost 1 for level 1 2 for level 2 ect so I equip a weapon, 3 level 3 coffees, and 3 level 2 chin ups) thats how you get balance

It also stops this realization i know 1000 people i know had to go through. "wait why cant i kill this kahn! Hacker! (looks online for help) wait there are items and he put it on toughness? but i just wasted my money on characters. well lets see...7000 for each tier 2 15 slots 6000 for badges? ok i got 2000 gold... with 1000 every win... that is....51 games i have to play to even compete with these guys... then do it all again for my other character ugh forget this i will just try this invoker game i guess"

Also you can never buy XP points its a level up system so it will help keep balance. and it wont turn in to a pay to win game. accessories like My Odd turns in to a cat has cat claws would i spend 50,000 gold to have spit up look like a furball yes i would! 50,000 to have to have his taunt to roll on the ground and purrr? sign me up i dont even hit the square button in this game never have probably never will but i would have bought it!

3. Match Making need to fix this asap next time i see a 5,28,6,13 go up a gains 26,22,14, and 20 well depends on what side im on im going to quit. Nothing will make people leave this game for good then getting devastated by people that are not only a little better then you but better equipped. it is the worst feeling. no idea how to fix it. but a no items mode may help this

also i cant give you feedback on balance when these matchmaking is so screwed up. i don't know if my character is good or bad. When i play i either wreck the levels lower then me or get wrecked by the level 40? the winner is not based on skill its based on which team you are on in the begin. I know the out come of the game at the match screen not the game itself 95% of the time

Ps also a spectator mode should be open for this beta

I disagree with all these points man

Coin is THE CURRENCY.
    Only thing that would like to see is a sell back system on workouts at half the price.

MATCH MAKING
    Player base is still small while i have a lot of maxed champions I strongly prefer playing against real people. I see you play conquest which is the lowest player base representation in the game. People prefer plunderball or annihilation instead. You know what tell a lot of higher level people who play with me (DON'T SPAWN CAMP)

You know what I've done is taken low level people with me that i thought had potential and played with them and taught them things. Now a lot of them are top all time on leaderboards of their choice.

You wanna backout on games and be known for it (since player base is so small) go ahead

BALANCE
    Just no workouts is your leveling system for champions. They even gave badges to bots now and made them stronger extremely happy about that.

Coin is THE CURRENCY.
    Only thing that would like to see is a sell back system on workouts at half the price.
    All im saying is that gold is buying to many things. they need to separate workouts/badges with costumes and characters. If you buy a character it will take 100 plus games to level him up if you have no gold. if i buy a new character at level 40 i want to stand a chance with other level 40 characters. It sucks getting your *** kicked because i didn't have the 200,000 gold to make a character playable thats about 185 games. You are a veteran player when you get gold do you upgrade or buy costumes and characters? i would like to do both. but with this system you can't do that and still have fun. alot of people just want costumes or characters unlocked. most wont even know what badges and workouts do until way later!

if you are level 40 all the equips should be at your disposal. So you can just play the game and have fun. not grind to be able to compete! you should grind to get the googles with a unicorn horn on your favorite character you wanted.

MATCH MAKING
    Player base is still small while i have a lot of maxed champions I strongly prefer playing against real people. I see you play conquest which is the lowest player base representation in the game. People prefer plunderball or annihilation instead. You know what tell a lot of higher level people who play with me (DON'T SPAWN CAMP)

You know what I've done is taken low level people with me that i thought had potential and played with them and taught them things. Now a lot of them are top all time on leaderboards of their choice.

You wanna backout on games and be known for it

The player base is small and will remain small if this game keeps pairing up people with impossible to win scenerios. When i was level 5 i played plunder ball with 4 level 40 are team had 5 10 6 and 13. we got wrecked 4 of us could not take out 1 level 40 kahn and that Kahn wasn't playing like a great player he literally he just had the ball and ran away. Not attacking just running tanking when he got to the end he slashed and killed all 4 in like 3 hits. I i was ready to quit and play another free to play game, i saw it was a beta and i came here to the forums to tell people there are hacking. just to find out kahn with elbow pads, chin ups, ect is 4 times better then a level 1 Kahn. Skill had nothing to do with it! we didnt have items to get passed his defence because it wasnt even unlocked yet at are level. a level 40 maxed character is 4 x stronger then a fresh character ... people will play the game for 4 games and just leave say nothing to anyone and just try another free to play.

Same with annihilation 1 level 40 on the Opposing team with your highest rank being a 23 you can just call it because its over before it even started. i have been playing alot I have only backed out of three games 2 of which had 4 level 40s in it and i was 12 and 14. its not fun or fair it needs fixed asap.

BALANCE
    Just no workouts is your leveling system for champions. They even gave badges to bots now and made them stronger extremely happy about that.
    Balance is the most important thing in games like this. this is a beta they need to know which characters are just broken. but how it is now we can't tell who is the core best. We know kahn with items is high tier but is he really that good? we cant tell until a bunch of people go through the grueling process of getting to level 40. and go through all the combos of items and badges to fine that epic tier zero character.

I dont know if im good or bad yet its impossible to tell until you have your main ranked up with items. but if you dont do the right combo your still dont know if your good. there should be a non-item mod so level 5 people can compete with level 40. off the bat and they dont feel like there getting cheated. felling cheated is really big in this game!!!! not losing to a good character the fact that a 10 year old child first time playing with a level 40 fully equipped Kahn can compete with a 5 year seasoned veteran that had to start a new account in a 1 on 1 annihilation. no game should be like that. Especially if your forcing people to fight against them

Blog Entries
    With currency they have the option to buy chip packs for the cosmetics, as well as the champions. If you want to skip the grind buy a chip pack to help the developers continue to make the game. The costumes are not needed as well as other champions. You don't need them to win and succeed. I played with Khan for the first 20-40 hours of gameplay. Did not buy a single badge or workout until maxed level, lost a bunch of matches to maxed players. I waited patiently and finally spent my coins for workouts, now I have the first three champions maxed out.

Also, the twitch streams every thursday is giving out free codes. Make time for them and they may reward you. That is a great way at getting free chip packs for champions and costumes. I ended up winning 1400 chips and I have every character and costume. I waited 2 months to get it. SO if you dont want to spend real money, wait your turn. I know your not complaing, but it sounds like it.

With Matchmaking, you have a great point. BUT the player base is small, they are releasing in EU and will take time to go forward. In due time players will come in. This is fairly a new game still Beta non the less. I can relate to your frustration too, I have been in that boat, so have many veterans that is why they put up with it and finally came out on top in due time. You will too.

In the future if the matchmaking was still like this then yes, I completely agree that it is bunk. I have lost with a full team of 30-40s against 14,22,28,5 before. They used good teamwork and only had basic characters. It is achievable to beat a synchronnised maxed out champion's team.

Balance is an issue many games still stuggle with, they are always tweaking and trying new things. It is good that you are voicing your opinion though, it is crucial we all bring our voice out. This game and community needs it.

Thank you for your feedback!
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

They need to make this game a purchase. Make it PSN ready for 14.99-19.99 and characters are unlocked. 1400 chips should be $19.99 at most. Im being honest here, who has paid $70 for some chips? Im all in supporting this game 100% but lets get real here. Instead of having a sale every weekend on characters, how about doulbe xp or double coins weekend. It will get people hyped to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post

Coin is THE CURRENCY.

MATCH MAKING

You wanna backout on games and be known for it (since player base is so small) go ahead

BALANCE
    Can we please have a time out system? I hate when I play a game and half of the other teams leaves. If you quit 2 or more games then you have to wait to play again. You have it where it says a penalty will be enforced, but there no penalty.

With currency they have the option to buy chip packs for the cosmetics, as well as the champions. If you want to skip the grind buy a chip pack to help the developers continue to make the game. The costumes are not needed as well as other champions. You don't need them to win and succeed. I played with Khan for the first 20-40 hours of gameplay. Did not buy a single badge or workout until maxed level, lost a bunch of matches to maxed players. I waited patiently and finally spent my coins for workouts, now I have the first three champions maxed out.
    Thats the thing that should never be a issue with the game! what you did was the best way to play... for a hardcore gamer. do you think the other non-core people want to spend 40+ game hours to even compete in the game? People like costumes and unlocks thats where most of the gold is going to go but they feel like people are hacking the game. So they just leave the game for good.

Let's do the same thing for other famious games

Say you pick up halo 6 first time playing you get the sniper rifle you shoot the guy in the head... and you do it again... and a third time and then he hits you with a pistle and you die. the whole round is the same at the end of the game. its 47 them 5 you. what do you think? They hacked the game. then you find out that he didnt hack the game he bought a anti-sniper helmet, suit of armor, and health regen pack and the pistil sniper eqiup. You can get this to after 100+ hours of getting your *** handed to you.

Street fighter you play a guy that takes half damage immune to energy damage and does double damage. not a hack he just earned these item because he played 100 hour or bout the pack for 50 bucks

but how they are is my skill = my win or lose. If im a champion of halo if i start a new account even at level 1 im still a champion of halo. Its not i was good but now i have to play for 1000 hours to get my equipment back to be good at the game again.

if the matchmaking is bad they need to give people warning that people are not hacking the game they are losing the match because of items... there losing more potential players then they are gaining. because this system is ridiculous and broken

the game is fun but its either 2 easy or impossible to win!

Also, the twitch streams every thursday is giving out free codes. Make time for them and they may reward you. That is a great way at getting free chip packs for champions and costumes. I ended up winning 1400 chips and I have every character and costume. I waited 2 months to get it. SO if you dont want to spend real money, wait your turn. I know your not complaing, but it sounds like it

The gold is not the problem! The problem is the items! There needs to be a better system. You should not have to choose between costumes or playing the game in a fair light.

I play Oddilus i like his skills Im leveling him up i bought him i'm level 25 now. i only play oddlis... because i know if i play a brutis he will suck because he has no equips. To equip him at level 25 i will have to spend. 147,000 if its a new character 197,000 (no idea how much more for level 40 yet. if i don't pick a good item mix. Then he will suck and i will think he will suck so i dont play him. so i bought everything for oddilus then now i will save my money to level him up again. and im stuck with 1 character for the rest of my TGT carreer.

If the set up was Im level 25 my exp gives me 10 items to put anywhere and 1 item on each character i unlocked. or there is a mode where no one has items and its just everyones skill. Then i would explore more character that gives me better knowledge of the game. More replay value. More fair. More Addicting. more money will be spent.

With Matchmaking, you have a great point. BUT the player base is small, they are releasing in EU and will take time to go forward. In due time players will come in. This is fairly a new game still Beta non the less. I can relate to your frustration too, I have been in that boat, so have many veterans that is why they put up with it and finally came out on top in due time. You will too.[

In the future if the matchmaking was still like this then yes, I completely agree that it is bunk. I have lost with a full team of 30-40s against 14,22,28,5 before. They used good teamwork and only had basic characters. It is achievable to beat a synchronnised maxed out champion's team.
    Getting beat is fine if its fair. having 4 people having good teamwork but still getting murdered by 1 Max out character should never happen in any game. Today playing annihilation i played another 40 all team they didnt use stratagy they didnt have to it takes 3 of us to kill a maxed out kahn. In that time another team member came up and party wipped with 1 skill. We used 5-6 skills all together. Even if they changed it so that if a game is 40 40 30 28 vs 26 13 16 12 they should switch it to it so its 40 12 30 26 vs 40 16 30 13 would be 100 times better then the system now.

we would have a bigger user base if people don't feel cheated. and trust me alot of people are feeling cheated and leaving for good

Balance is an issue many games still stuggle with, they are always tweaking and trying new things. It is good that you are voicing your opinion though, it is crucial we all bring our voice out. This game and community needs it.

Thank you for your feedback!

They need to open a no upgrade mode that will figure out the core balance. once they figure core balance then they can figure out items. and items should come with a expance to. like (+4 attack -2 specail) (plus 10 resisting -2 attack and special) to even it out. because right now there is only 1 working combination to be effective and that will/has ruined the game as a whole.

Can we please have a time out system? I hate when I play a game and half of the other teams leaves. If you quit 2 or more games then you have to wait to play again. You have it where it says a penalty will be enforced, but there no penalty.
    until they get the matchmaking fixed they should not have a back out. if your level 5 and your facing 4 level 40 you already know the outcome not because there better then you its because the items they have will wreck your face in. and you cant do anything about it
    Last edited by Onikokoro Musashi; 11-27-2015 at 04:37 PM.

Perfect Balance = If you are playing yourself with any character in the game. you will win 50% of the time. that in any game is really hard

That's why tiers exist. If you play street fighter and you play ryu and your playing yourself with ryu you will win 50% of the time. because your skills match eachother. if you are playing Ryu(top tier) and your facing yourself who is playing Dan(bottom tier) ryu will win 80% of the time not that you cant win just you have to try harder and are at a major disadvantage

In this game if your playing Maxed kahn vs yourself with regular kahn you will win 100% of the time. That should never happen in any game. When people realize this they will leave.

Making a mode with no items will be a first step in improving this game

Quote Originally Posted by Onikokoro Musashi View Post
    Perfect Balance = If you are playing yourself with any character in the game. you will win 50% of the time. that in any game is really hard

That's why tiers exist. If you play street fighter and you play ryu and your playing yourself with ryu you will win 50% of the time. because your skills match eachother. if you are playing Ryu(top tier) and your facing yourself who is playing Dan(bottom tier) ryu will win 80% of the time not that you cant win just you have to try harder and are at a major disadvantage

In this game if your playing Maxed kahn vs yourself with regular kahn you will win 100% of the time. That should never happen in any game. When people realize this they will leave.

Making a mode with no items will be a first step in improving this game
    I was in a party today and saw you going against some the members not in a group. They mentioned if you reached out they would have played with you.

Your choice to solo play is entirely up to you.

Many people have gotten to 40 by doing just that.

I was in a party today and saw you going against some the members not in a group. They mentioned if you reached out they would have played with you.

Your choice to solo play is entirely up to you.

Many people have gotten to 40 by doing just that
    not sure what you ment by this I can take it two different ways.

Way 1 you that my have ment was "my play style was attacking a group of characters while not sticking with my group"

If you ment that then i will say the best way to play oddilus, and the build i have is catapult a large group, then spit up, shield and run away wait for the timers wash rince repeat. playing that way with level 5-30 me works great... but verse level 35-40 it does literally nothing i have to do it 3-5 times aka 9-15 skills used up to kill a maxed 40 anything besides ninjetta, or melody.

If you ment "i should friend people" I dont know how but haven't really tryed. I would love to challenge you and dark pheonix and the other level 40s on the leader boards but i still have like 15 level 200+ games and 200,000 gold to compete equally with you guys. Even then will it be your playing a new characters and are at a disadvantage, or maybe your know the right item to pick and i dont have that knowledge you will rarely feel like wow im good/bad because of my skills not what other people and i have equipped.
    a none equip mode would fix that

i think people think that im being to harsh. im not im telling these guys what will make or break people coming in before they release it. im already hooked so im here for the long hall but for ever 1 of me you will have 10 others like this sucks

see when people have a problem with something most dont complain to the people in charge. They will just stop. If they really want feed back have 1 week with speakers on and listen to all the "there hacking" "there only good because there items"" F*** this game they stacked me again" "im reporting you" ect ect ect

alot more yelling and bickering and more honest feed back thats what will help the game the most. more feedback

those are my main complaints and ways to fix them. Other things that need fixed are the game modes.

Annihilation needs 10 minutes and a set number of kills to win lets say 30.

The timer is stacked against good stratagies. it turns into a rush only. If its first to 30 then people can hold back with there tanks sneak around, talk a breath, learn what doesn't work, and actually make a comeback. the 5 minutes way if they get 10 points ahead its pretty much over. you cant make a comeback because once you find your teams rhythm you have maybe 1 minute left to fix it. with the set number you can make different Strategies then just RUSH!!!!!

Plunderball Positions needs reset after every score. Because once you score your at a major disadvantage because the opposing team is now at your base. And you been running not Attacking. so you score you get whipped out now they have nothing opposing them for 14 seconds. If once you score all people reset full health back at there base you fix that problem

conquest = no idea yet how to fix it. it needs fixed but no idea yet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast