Thread: Seasonal Leaderboard Feedback

Blog Entries

Post Seasonal Leaderboard Feedback

Hello, my fellow good people of the galaxy and this forum

In this thread I would like for anyone to post their own opinion and give me some feedback what you think about the new seaon leaderboards.

Now I know that the All-Time leaderboards have been wiped for Conquest and Annihilation so I do not want to hear any negativity about that. We all felt the same when we had noticed! haha

My biggest thing is Plunderball Leaderboards.

Players I play with often have been wanting to go Solo Play because they can receive more "Total Points" in a game due to kills on Bots. Now I think this is extremely unfair. I want to play with my friends but this is just giving more players the desire to play alone since the benefits are more in their favor. I totally understand if you wanna play alone, I get wanting to have alone time. I solo play by myself too.

The point I am getting at is that players are wanting to go alone cuz there is no incentive to play as a group. My group is having 1-3 min games in plunderball cuz we do the objective.

I have been noticing players sitting not SPAWN CAMPING anymore but 10 feet back killing them, still spawn camping racking up 30-60 kills and blowing the players that actually play the game for what the game is.

That is just my opinion, I know Hangtime1984 had posted his thoughts in a post but I wanted to bring this whole thing into a thread.

I like the idea that on conquest it is mainly objective based.
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

I like seasonal leader boards. I wish they would add badges to your name like fighting games do.

Ha ha my butt! Yall need to whip out the all time leader board for plunder ball also. Cause the ppl who were high ranked in annihilation and conquest work played and experienced with characters just as hard as those who play plunderball.
    I dedicated all my time in annihilation and racked up all my kills assist n sweep without cheating the system with two groups of friends to get returns in plunder ball like some ppl. Yeah check there return and capture ratio to games played and you'll figure it out. There is no team out there that darn good to be getting an average of 20 returns a game. So someone is letting them get those return to rack up points to jump up higher then "regular" tgt players on leader board.
    Go figure

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyAve View Post
    Ha ha my butt! Yall need to whip out the all time leader board for plunder ball also. Cause the ppl who were high ranked in annihilation and conquest work played and experienced with characters just as hard as those who play plunderball.
    I dedicated all my time in annihilation and racked up all my kills assist n sweep without cheating the system with two groups of friends to get returns in plunder ball like some ppl. Yeah check there return and capture ratio to games played and you'll figure it out. There is no team out there that darn good to be getting an average of 20 returns a game. So someone is letting them get those return to rack up points to jump up higher then "regular" tgt players on leader board.
    Go figure

I would like to see overall leaderboards. Each gametype is worth a total amount of points. Its an Idea! In plunderball before the update you gained the most points off of kills. I am liking the new seasonal leaderboards.

Blog Entries
    I am always defense with friend play can get 6-10 returns a match. Depending on how the other team plays.
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

Yeah defends are the way I go if my team is trying for captures.

Back on topic, I love the new seasonal leaderboards, on the other hand I get what Hash is saying people leave me all the time even when im playing with bots on my team. I am not talking about low levels im talking about the top players on the leaderboard.

People aren't in it for friends or grouping they are in it for the coin on seasonal leaderboard. If they added extra coin boosts or gave an extra points for competing with groups that would solve the anti solo farming for coins, its almost a cheat the system thing they do.

Blog Entries
    You see what I'm saying then. I do like the idea for group play. That or they just add stronger bots at higher level with workouts or badges!