Thread: Champion Chemistry

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Champion Chemistry

Hey all,

I was just reading the good ole stories with all the champions. I was loving the chemistry with each champion that they have with another champion.

Example: Leatherhead and Oddilus are best friends. Oozelo is Nexi's chef and Rook is Nexi's Guardian.

I think in the future it would definitely be cool to have a chemistry system.

For example when Leatherhead and Oddilus is on a team they both receive a 10% buff when near another. or 5% lol

I like that it was added in the story but it would make sense to have a chemistry system in battle as well.

Another would be Khan and Brutus or Kovax and Minos.

The buffs could apply to what their weakness are because having a buddy should always give you confidence in the battlefield to strengthen your weakness!

Let me know what you all think and I know there are better or much needed things in the game but im looking in a different direction. Fun team play and future of the game.

Thank you all for reading! Peace

- Hash
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

Aww cute that would be a fun feature! !

I'm down for that makes players want to know the lore and get into the game deeper
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 12-12-2015 at 10:11 PM.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance had that feature. It was a cool feature and gave you bonus xp or power boost in game.

This would be neat. I agree with hangtime

Blog Entries
    Yes, I am glad to announce this thread was shouted out from Kiz on their steam. I am glad you all see what I'm seeing (:

I was there! I'm glad it was recognized I'll be your rook to your nexi anytime hashky