Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Compiled Game Changing Request List (Non-Champion)

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Compiled Game Changing Request List (Non-Champion)

Hello my fellow good people of the galaxy and forums!

There is a big sticky list of requests for the game and I would like to keep updating this compilation in numbers and make that huge thread to a minimum easy access thread.

Updated as of 12-10-15

NOT ORDERED IN PRIORITY AT ALL

Requests colored in BLUE are very much requested in the community at the moment!

1. Party functions - promote player to leader, kick player, group privacy (ex. open, closed, invite only), suggest player. Inspect champion.

2. Build Loadout - the ability to save a certain champions build. Having 1-3 different loadouts available to pre-save and the option to choose once a player has chosen a champion in the matchmaking pre-game, they could choose which loadout they want to play depending on other teams champion choices.

3. Ability to sell purchased workouts or badges at 50-70% coin price.

4. Tall Grass or Shaded Areas For ganking and otherwise Sneaky Gameplay, would also allow for juking and other evasive gameplay.

5. Friend Leaderboards - ability to view your friends ranking and how you rank up against them.

6. Clans or Teaming - Ability to create clans or teams within the community.

7. AFK Detection - Players that sit at a spawn for to long should be timed out of game and/or just dont receive rewards.

8. In Game Chat option

9. End Game Select Player - Could have options to view profile or invite to group or report

10. Report Player Function

11. Practice Mode to UNLOCK ALL workouts and badges. Ability to unlock everything to test out builds in practice mode

12. Tournement Mode - Actual in-game tournement mode, with team sign ups, time/date, bracket. Tournement rewards 1st 2nd and 3rd place. Would be nice option to be in more than one team or have up to 8 or 10 members in the team to swap subs when player offline.

12B. Tournement Team Standings or Ranking

12c. OR Tournament Season Team Leaderboards - Season going 1month?

13. More Maps AND/OR Map Voting when we get more maps.

14. Gold Bonus Win Streak - after so many games (ex.25) you get (ex. 500coin bonus) every win once the Streak is active.

15. One champion per team - not able to stack the same character on one team

16. Overview to scale with workouts and badges - meaning once the workouts and badges are confirmed that the overview of skills page would list the damage, stun time, etc.

17. Champion Inspecting Feature - Ability to REQUEST to inspect a players champion end game or in-menu. ( I was iffy on this, but would be neat )

18. Private or Custom Matchmaking - Ability to play with friends and set up community matches. AND/OR Ability to customize matches with scoring, time limit, game mode, champion bans, unlocked workouts and badges. No coins or experience can be rewarded of course.

19. Consistent rewards for playing after max level.

20. Aim Sensitivity Setting

21. Bot Command - Ability for the Bot AI to listen to the shoutout commands accordinally. (Heal) they stay still and wait for a heal. (Defend) they defend area. (Attack) they help attack your commanded target enemy.

22. Mercy Rule - ability to have a mercy rule on Conquest and Annihilation. (EX. Conquest - when up by 60-70) (EX. Annihilation - up by 25-30)

23. Annihilation Respawn Immunity Visual -This is great concept but players are wasting skills and can not counter the damage a player has for 3 seconds with immunity to damage when respawning. - Add a visual to show when a player is on this immunity buff.

24. Back out [Timed] Penalty -Thread - http://forums.kizstudios.com/showthr...ut-of-the-game - I strongly agree with this penalty.

25. Recent Met Players - Players met thru TGT games should pop up into the "Recent Met Players" interface on the PlayStation. (This also could be a help or temporary fix to Number 9 on this list.) - In this thread posted by Cord_Zilla

26. Ability to view Game Mode on champ selection screen during quick match.

27. Infinite White Experience bar. Keeping the white experience bar to keep filling up and every 30,000 experience points will receive a fair amount of coin boosts or coin package. Coin Package can be random (example: 10k, 25k or 50k). This would allow level 40 players to use unwanted experience boosts too.

28. Prestige Mode - After level 40 if you would like to start over with no workouts or badges you can receive exclusive outfits and emotes. In prestige mode you start with all workouts and badges unlocked. (Not purchased). This would also allow for a balance between lower levels and higher levels since they would literally have to start all over. Keeping all champions but a wipe on workouts and badges. They would in turn have to regain all progress back. (Prestige Mode would also in turn have packages of coin or boosts with leveling from 1-40).

29. Faction Battle Mode - amphibious assault, victory diamond, machinemind, the other one in an all out team battle. You can only play certain characters on those teams when you are assigned that faction. the game mode could randomize like quick match with Plunderball, annihilation and conquest or all three game modes. Eventually siege as well. It would be three or four or five players on a team. What ever the game can handle. 4 teams One victory.

This compilation is just informative, there are no need for opinions. I have just gathered all this from the community as a whole and produced it all in one thread for ease of access.

This thread is not to undermine the sticky or for others to add more ideas, since there is another thread with ideas. This was made for the purpose of easy access of info found throughout the community all compiled into one post. I just needed that to be clear!

Thank you for reading. I will add and keep up to date on the post. I will bump the thread when there are more game changing requests that are popping up throughout the community on the forums or on Playstation!!

Thank you,

- Hashky
    Last edited by Hash; 12-10-2015 at 10:53 PM.
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

Can we get a character variation like MKX? I use diffrent builds based on gametype. Sell workouts ! Can we make this happen? If you spend so many hours playing and build a bad @55 character then get nerfed, kinda makes you p!553d.

Blog Entries
    I added that in the list ZR0

Also adding bot commanding scaling to the shoutouts

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

I like and agree with all of these! Except mercy rule. I show no mercy with my level 20!

I wish there was a recently met players list. I normally solo queue but I come across a lot of good players I'd like to send requests too.

I know there's a feature for that on the PS dashboard but TGT show up in in.

the game right now is not even 10% ready to be played/called competitive. right now it's a pure mess. first of all those who don't know, originally this is a pc game called smashmuck champions which in turn is a poor parody of Bloodline Champions. i used to play BLC at top level back in 2011-2012 when the game was still alive. unfortunately, it's never gone big, probably because it was too hard and not friendly to casuals. skill gap was too high. items didnt matter, nothing mattered, just ur personal skill. the ONLY way for TGT aka smashmuck to become good on console is if Kiz studio decides to 100% ripoff BLC concept. they absolutely must to, because BLC is flawless in that case. for those who are intrested, download it on your PCs and give it a go. you'll see how such type of game has to be made. http://store.steampowered.com/app/6370

Now some on topic.

1) Concept of getting tier3 upgrades and OHK everyone without them is a mess. It's an absolute joke. If this game wants to go big, it needs separate ranked matchmaking without items. That means rebalancing whole game, cuz Kiz made it rotate around those items. That's f-d up.

2) The "rankedness" of this game is another joke. Get level 40, play 24/7 and you'll be ranked 1 in all modes, doesn't matter if you are good or not. Proper way of doing this is LADDER SYSTEM WITH POINTS.

3) Game needs chat. It's not hard to implement chat (look at FF 14) because it's a social game. There has to be some team building, cheering comments during match, etc etc.

4) 2 separate matchmakings: 1 for teams 1 for solo. Basically random people can team up in a team of 4 and then go VS another teams of 4. PLAYERBASE TOO SMALL you say but that doesn't matter they could at least write something about it on forum. that it is being developed or smthng. it is a must.

5) More detailed stats, ability to view other ppl's stats. You need stats like K/D ratio, AVG kills per game, AVG score, AVG deaths per game, etc etc etc. This is how player's skill is determined, not by WIN %.

6) Proper rewards for ranked placement. I guess it's still in work but getting 50k for considerably prestige top10 placing? Really? I get 50k in 1 day of normal playing.

7) Ability to cancel spell cast. Once i pressed button i can't unpress it. What kind of joke is that.

There is so many more just cba writing everything down. Im sure devs know about it since they are trying to make game like BLC which was FIRST of its kind, i just dont understand what's their angle. They absolutely understand game won't make it anywhere as it is now and that drastic changes are required.

Again, to anyone intrested in such kind of games, i HIGHLY recommend trying out BLC on your PCs. If only TGT was like BLC, it would be a super huge blast. If they take other route, it's doomed to fail. For those without PCs, here's some random review. Watch it and see what TGT should have been. keep in mind game has been getting better through years, but even when it was closed beta it was still much better than TGT.

P.S i'll still continue playing TGT cuz OHK on level 40 is fun as hell.

Blog Entries
    Yeah TGT players don't show up, good suggestion!

ill be posting more ideas as i come up with them.

game needs more emphasis on personal player's achievements. those acolades (double multi tripple etc) gotta be public, not on player's screen. also there has to be an additional reward for doubles multis tripples etc.

To be able to see what mode we're in after picking quick match and while on the champs selection screen.

Blog Entries
    Both great suggestions!

With the double, triple and epic KO's they do announce them with the voice over on the announcer if you listen carefully. But good point it should be in text on top left just like "so-so returned plunderball."

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast