Thread: Annihilation Spawn Immunity Feedback

Blog Entries

Annihilation Spawn Immunity Feedback

Hello my good friends!

In annihilation I do like the concept of the immunity once re-spawning, however for 3 seconds the player re-spawning is able to damage any enemy around them without an ability to receive damage.

This in turn is unfair with the wonky spawns in a map. Some players do not mean to be on the side of map an enemy team is.

Also unfair for the players who are wasting skills on a enemy that spawned literally 5feet away from them, yes it happens often.

The re-spawned player can kill a player in 3 seconds or at least get the edge on the enemy. which is off-balanced.

My opinion on solution -

1. visual added to show when the immunity buff is deactivated

2. spawn players that die across to the other side of the map or 25% away from the heated battle, the second option would still help the teammate either come to the rescue, or the remaining teammate alive could retreat to his teammates that are re-spawning.

Food for thought, up for some opinion gathering.

I posted this because it was talked about to many players 10-14 people I have talked with about it that do not use forums so I thought I would voice it out.

I have a community 150+ players yes, I play with many players so I am not over exaggerating if that's your first thought
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

Yup yup! I hate that **** in annihilation! It's called annihilation for a reason. I can't help it if we are whipping your team fanny or your side of the field. Yall need to push forward and make us retreat. These champs re spawn right next to you already using a skill and we can't defend our self. That's too one sided.

Yall say we can't attack champs in the starting bay. Or even get into their bay to fight. So re spawn their butts back there to that spot. And have it if the sit there for too long that they get pushed off into to battlefield. That way they can regroup there if whole team was defeated at same time by AOE or DOT.

Once their feet hit the ground then they can have invulnerability for 2 sec....3

Blog Entries
    I totally feel your feedback sonnyave.

Thanks for the feedback it is greatly appreciated that some people feel the same way.
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

I am not maxed level at all. I am low leveled casual player.

I do appreciate the respawn "God Mode" for three seconds but I agree with you with the annihilation game mode. I was able to take out a level 40 (which was ****ing sweet) halfway health and he couldnt damage me hahahahaha! I cant believe that they would allow this!

Leave Annihilation how it is and this is why.

1) Plunderball and Conquest you have objectives. If they choose to stay in spawn bay there loss.
    2) Annihilation if team gets life lead and spawn back to bay area. You can even touch them until they jump off.

I like Annihilation how it is and those who stay on top are for a good reason. Consistent and just plane good :-)

I didn't even notice the immunity boost until yesterday when the team I was playing against decided to just jump off ledges for the last 3 minutes of the game cause they were losing.

I kept trying to get them before they went off the cliff but I wasn't able to do anything to them.

Blog Entries
    Ahh I could imagine the frustration. You wouldn't be able to stun right away

I think to counter that from being a thing either they could apply something that causes people who 'Suicide' to not receive the immunity. Or for every time you 'Suicide' there is a negative effect on the leaderboards like -10 points for a 'Suicide'.

Remove immunity completely IMO

If u cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen brah