Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seasonal gold rewards

Seasonal gold rewards

Not sure if this has been addressed or not, but are the seasonal gold rewards per game?

Do you get an individual prize for your standing in each one? That would definitely be sweet.

Really like the new update. Got me excited to play again.

Blog Entries
    Right on me too.

The seasonal rewards will be given out at the end of the season.

50k coins - top 10

25k coins - top 100

10k coins - top 500
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

Yeah I see how much you get and when they'll give them out, but do you get a separate reward for your standing in plunderball, conquest, and annihilation each?

Or do they average your standing in eaxh game and give you one reward based on your leader board position.

Blog Entries
    Good question,

I would assume each board you receive the reward. Otherwise I think 50k coins for top ten would be ridiculous.
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

Yeah they will be giving out rewards per board, at least that's how it looks like it is purposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexzimys View Post
    Yeah they will be giving out rewards per board, at least that's how it looks like it is purposed.
    I didn't get my reward for the season. Do I have to claim it somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by McKendrick96 View Post
    I didn't get my reward for the season. Do I have to claim it somehow?
    Apparently they extended the season another 3 days or so. So no rewards probably til like Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Cord_Zilla View Post
    Apparently they extended the season another 3 days or so. So no rewards probably til like Thursday.
    Oh alright, thanks.

Proof positive you should not be running the leaderboard for coins wow if I win all three I can almost upgrade one toon. Thanks so much
    i make that playing on a good day or two tops.But it has been a great way to meet some great friends to play with here and in other games. Thats the real value in it to me at least. Maybe be a little nicer to each other and see an even better return? Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by jjxtreme View Post
    Proof positive you should not be running the leaderboard for coins wow if I win all three I can almost upgrade one toon. Thanks so much
    i make that playing on a good day or two tops.But it has been a great way to meet some great friends to play with here and in other games. Thats the real value in it to me at least. Maybe be a little nicer to each other and see an even better return? Just a thought.
    JJ you can do it top 10 in all 3 modes.

I want to see this be done

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast