Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Backing out of the game?

Backing out of the game?

So I encounter a lot of people that back out of games, I have done it a few times mainly for players that didn't cue in time in my group. They should implement a system that gives an actual penalty for those who back out that you -

"CAN NOT PLAY ANOTHER GAME UNTIL THE CURRENT GAME IS FINISHED"

Meaning that the game you got matched into has to be completely finished before you can play another game.

I could see this being harsh for players in a group and missing the accept button, well I think that if you are in a group that you could be pardoned or else tough luck, accept or else your gonna have to wait.

Food for thought? lol

Cuz jjextreme and Reaper4Rent and Ironskullkid99 are the biggest drop outs in the game. All for leaderboard fame and coin. Ridiculous that they are that commited to play all by themselves just to score more points in a match that they cant play with anybody else.

I mean to expose there names sorry but its stupid that I cant get points on the leaderboards cuz my friends are too dayum good to get all the points that I cant get any.

I could write a list of players who are known to back out on me.

There's players who won't even play me even if they have a group of 4 and just 1 or 2 people with me. I don't care if they are level 40 or not.

I agree with backing out during the match there should be some time negative effect like you mentioned for that i've seen too many people rage quit because they cannot compete.

Blog Entries
    Haha, yes zombie this would be great aspect to have in-game. Those players leaving are bringing it on to themselves, I can put this on my compiled game feature requests for you.

Just for next reference try not to single people out haha I know these guys they're good people but you may not know the reason why they're backing out, they could be backing out to solo, which from leaderboards you can see but it's just not nice. Keep it in mind and thank you for your feedback!

You sir don't know me nor have you seen me do what you say.. first rarely do I back out I'll fight anyone. Second I invite you to watch my twitch streams which I do every night I play.. then maybe you could answer with some sort of knowledge I've worked rather hard to get to 1st thank you
    Last edited by Reaper4Rent; 11-30-2015 at 10:06 PM. Reason: typo

Another note hangtime can confirm me playing 2v1 or more most of this morning and wining... get some solid info before you run your mouth
    Last edited by Reaper4Rent; 11-30-2015 at 10:21 PM. Reason: typo

Blog Entries
    Good deal, this is a reason why I say Zombie that you should refrain from calling out a persons name or PSN because you may not have proof or you may not even know why they backed out.

You said yourself in a post before that backing out for your group to reform, you should think before you speak like reaper stated.

Thank you all for your feedback and I hope you all can re-kindle after this awkward encounter
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

Jeez i agree, for sure don't be calling people out especially when you don't know the situation that just causes you to be disliked by the masses.. honestly and that's not worth it.
    Some sort of penalty would be nice I guess, maybe like a few min delay of some sort?

Blog Entries
    I agree with having it as the match they were supposed to play, should be completed before they can move onto another. It would greatly decrease the drop outs

Or have like a fee, like -100 Coins and you have the option to drop out.
    I actually really support that idea.

Blog Entries
    A few would be nice too, as I may not agree with how zombie went about the post, but he had a great point. People backing out to solo play for coins and points on leaderboards. Adding a negative effect for points or coins or both would definitely be a fair penalty.

When your backing out it states that it's unfair for teammates and enemy if you leave. It is true, it is unfair to all that we will have to have a bot in the "backing out" players place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast