Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So how do you counter Khan exactly?

So how do you counter Khan exactly?

Ive started playing 3 days ago, just hit lvl 30 and wear some tier2 things. How exactly do you counter this speedball that takes 0 damage and kills you in 2-3 hits with spell? I am surprised there's no detailed badge guide or whatever
    Last edited by realZephyr; 12-01-2015 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by realZephyr View Post
    Ive started playing 3 days ago, just hit lvl 30 and wear some tier2 things. How exactly do you counter this speedball that takes 0 damage and kills you in 2-3 hits with spell? I am surprised there's no detailed badge guide or whatever
    Fully built Khans are hard to counter, the 'Crusher' badge will eat through 'Heavy Suit' which is what a lot of fully built Khan's will use. Getting your character to T3's will help as well. But bottom line is its going to depend on the character you're playing as well, because even if you're using full T3 a khan is still a hard thing to beat.

Blog Entries
    Yes definitely good points Alex.

I would look at the damage with your skills you're using against him. If above 250 damage he is wearing Heavy Suit badge which if you hit him with basic attack he can gain 50% damage resistance for 2 seconds which in turn can basically heal himself if you are basic attacking him without the badge crusher.

Crusher lowers resistances by 75% which is a great counter.

Also Speed Drain is a badge that can stun on basic attack when a champion has a speed buff. If Khan gets his whole team with speed buff then its all stunning from there if you can hit them.

Also keep in mind of not keeping to close to Khan, if he hits you with his spell Salvage Strike it can heal him, the more teammates of yours get hit, the more health Khan receives. There are multiple ways you can go about this. This method of mine I am sharing with you is my solo counter to Khan. If you have a team and all of you are doing this as well.

Call it good game and Win
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

Quote Originally Posted by realZephyr View Post
    I was there (I was the turtle) never target the tank first

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    I was there (I was the turtle) never target the tank first
    To elaborate on Hangtime's point, If you target the tank first, either the healer will just heal the tank and you've gone no where or the DPS on the other team will eat through you guys like you were nothing since you're all focused on the tank instead of the rest of the team.

Every game has a learning curve, just have to figure it out great post though.

They almost killed that tank a few times. But the rook raped them both

basically i just needed to know the badge's name. now that i know there is wikia i got no problem. thanks.

Blog Entries
    Definitely, knowledge of the workouts and badges will give you an advantage. Sooner than later you will see in battle which champions may using a certain badge and that can give you a great advantage over the enemy. Especially when working as a team!

What you need is a Hangtime, Hasky, ZRO2SIXTY, FISH, and SONNYAVE! In all seriousness you just need to have a well balance team to kill a tank Khan or leatherhead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast