Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Melody Bugs Post Patch 1.10

Blog Entries
    Yes, but I haven't noticed it before.

I was going to make a list of champions that make melody slowed. It's pretty much any champ that can debuff movement speed.

All the champs that slow can effect melody. Her overview states "speed immunity" stuns are not affecting her but the speed debuffs are. That's really buggy

Plus she is buffing players when they use a skill or buff at same time which causes a glitch where the teammate can't hit with basic attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCruxLomar View Post
    All the champs that slow can effect melody. Her overview states "speed immunity" stuns are not affecting her but the speed debuffs are. That's really buggy

Plus she is buffing players when they use a skill or buff at same time which causes a glitch where the teammate can't hit with basic attacks.
    I need to test this

Watch hash's video on his blitz attack not doing damage. The melody is buffing and hash is using his own buffs looking like it synchronizes and glitches out

Blog Entries
    Yeah you pointed that out to me crux, thank you!

I appreciate you taking time to review it. I agree I think it is a cause of melody that is really hurting other characters. She is the most needed worked on champion

Yes! I made an account on the forums just to agree with you lol Melody is wicked and she needs to be fixed

Blog Entries
    Anyone have an update on melody with the most recent patch?

She is still slowed by everyone as of last night

I'm starting to think movement debuffs means stuns, knock backs, pulls cause when buffed cause none of that happens.

She only can get slowed
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 12-20-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    The thing that I agree/disagree with that statement is that her description of the symphony skill it states that she has a speed immunity which in turn should include a slow effect. Cause what is the opposite of speed? Slow.

It only makes sense. Now if it were intention that she could only be immune to stuns, knockbacks and pulls I am okay with that as she is anti-crow control. But I am fighting for the sheer description with melody. Either the slow should not be effected or they need to reinstate the description as to what it all entails.
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast