Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Community Tournament Info

Blog Entries
    I agree. I will take in consideration for the next tourney. I want the subs to get rewarded but only having to play two rounds shouldn't receive 1400 chips. Last tourney a sub won a round and lost one. They need to play a legit full match.

In this tournament I will be playing by the number of entries for now, subs will need to play a full two matchups I to receive rewards.

Do not fret there are ways a sub can still get a chip pack by subbing in one round and playing a champion in my champion challenge.

I have a question Psn party chat only fits 8 people how do you plan to fit both teams and the mod in? That's easily 9 or 13 with both teams having 2 subs

On the subject of subs do they have to be present from the start or can they show up later

Quote Originally Posted by Jinn View Post
    I have a question Psn party chat only fits 8 people how do you plan to fit both teams and the mod in? That's easily 9 or 13 with both teams having 2 subs
    Captains are invited to a chat separately

Blog Entries
    Hello. I have been on vacation for a couple of weeks completely blocked off from society and the interwebz!!

I apologize everyone! !

How I plan on doing the start of a matchup:

1. I will do a coin toss for first pick of bans.

2. I will join the captain's party with their team. (Max should be 6 in your team) and give them a minute for a decision on a ban.

- This way I can be heard from your teams twitch as the host and your viewers will be able to follow bans, map and listen to my smooth voice

3. I will then go to other team party and let them know that they are second to pick and let them know the first ban.

4. I will then go back to first team to notify the second ban.

5. Once settled I will leave party and send the captain's invites to my party for queing match.
    5a. Once captain's have qued with their opponent they will jump to their original party.

2nd round will be the same as in the party situation

Thank you hangtime for giving a response in my leave of absence.
    Last edited by Hash; 01-12-2016 at 12:37 AM.

Blog Entries
    Keep in mind there is one team officially entered in the tournament.

Team Nightfall

I hear about many other teams but none other than the listed above are entered.

Email - biggiganticelectric@gmail.com to get entered

Blog Entries
    New team entered!

Team name: Hand of Titan's New Era

Captain: FezaumLuka
    Member1: LCS_DeadMan
    Member2: TR1PA_BR
    Member3: Nathan-hu3ew team entered.

team nightfall has changed

Captain: psychowise
    Member1: Hangtime1984
    Member2: TrainerCharlie
    Member3: The__Massa

Sub1: MegaManRev
    Sub2: HellKushKra420

I also have question regarding 2 full matches. If someone contributes to 4 wins can they be included in the prize, since that is what it takes to win 2 matches? otherwise being able to sub in and out in the match is not a realistic option.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast