Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Community Tournament Info

Where the teams at??? Just a little over a week until the tourney date.

Blog Entries
    The reason I made the change is for more competition instead of getting subs, there simply is just no extra teams to even play. The tournament won't even go on If we don't have any teams to actually play.

If you subbed for a full match and they played 2 more rounds, I would say they should be qualified. I will get back to you personally to confirm. Would like to listen to your opinion more on psn (:

Don't worry. More teams will sign up this week.

Blog Entries
    New Team entered!

Team Name: FULL Frontal Banana
    Captain: xvxskarekroxvx
    Member1:. shadow_97
    Member2:daojinn
    Member3: joshmcnemar
    Sub1: jeys_1986

We are officially entered. Hash will post it once he checks his email. See you all in the tourney!

Quote Originally Posted by Kwametosis View Post
    We are officially entered. Hash will post it once he checks his email. See you all in the tourney!

Thanks kwame tournament would have been a bust if people didn't participate. Community itself would have looked too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    Thanks kwame tournament would have been a bust if people didn't participate. Community itself would have looked too good.
    Most definitely brother! And your welcome! Some other teams have told me they will sign up personally so more on the way!

Blog Entries
    Finally got my PC put back together. My NOT-SO smartphone is incapable of making mass messaging anymore probably from the abuse I have put it through using these forums, all aside I will be updating the Team list as of 1/19. on the front page!
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

Was talking with friends about the prizes and noticed a very large drop between 2nd & 3rd. It's a just enough for a new champ, would be nice if you could afford a costume and a weapon with it too. But I may just be asking too much being new to the tournaments. 330 seems fair as still low and roughly half of second. Would like to read anyone else's thoughts.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast