Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kovax Issue [Power Rush]

Blog Entries

Exclamation Kovax Issue [Power Rush]

Hello, awesome champion first off!

Kovax Power Rush skill does not keep the Damage over time debuff.

It states Gains 20% movement speed for 4 seconds and leaves a trail that deals 175 elemental damage AND inflicts -5% damage resistance and -10% skill effectiveness for 6 seconds.

It's not working as it states.

EDIT - I did some more testing. Even with myself dead and my trail was on ground a Bot didn't receive any damage standing on trail.

To fix this I suggest a debuff once a player or bot has set foot on the trail. Sometimes it isn't applying at all when player is in the trail.

EDIT - 5th test. A player was with 100 health and stepped into my trail did not die or receive a debuff.

EDIT- 6th test. Noticed player is keeping the negative skill effectiveness and damage resistances. BUT still not receiving damage. Only receives one tick of damage when other times players take 3-5 ticks of damage. even when trail is done my witchcraft badge adds 3 seconds of debuff.
    Last edited by Hash; 12-04-2015 at 07:00 AM.
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

It is just the DOT that doesn't stay with the character like every other part of the skill.

Blog Entries
    Yep, it happens much like Blitz buff before they fixed him. It is on and off, half of the time an enemy is literally standing on my trail but will not receive damage when it did at first touch but doesn't keep together.

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

I did get to test during practice. When using my power rush the debuff stays on but no bot enemy took damage even following me. Sometimes they did but most of the time they wouldn't take damage.

To be honest it's fire on the ground, in reality if you step in that you gain a debuff with fire on you (like oddilus damage over time.) I agree the solution would be to keep a damage over time effect

I agree with crux on the fire damage like oddilus, the Damage over time is not well applied, I ran against hash while he was on his kovax and he only was using the power rush his debuffs got on me. I stood in his circle of trails he made and I jumped in it repeatedly without receiving damage then one shotted hash for being too cool.

Blog Entries
    Ohhh I like that idea, it should definitely put an enemy on fire. That way it would stay on them and not be an on/off thing.

Right now it ticks maybe for one second when an enemy player is actually on it for 3-4 seconds.

As for zombie, what is your psn? Hahaha I was testing against players every game and was only using that skill. I have gotten taken advantage of often funny you ran into me testing.

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

I only test the newer characters in practice. I won't give you my psn until I beat you

Blog Entries
    Okay zombie. Be that way

on topic, I have tested a few more times and it is still a hit or miss with his trails.

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

You don't wanna be friends with the guy anyways hash. Kovax is working for me now that i have him but I see where you are coming from. The overview states that it is supposed to do damage every 6 seconds

Blog Entries
    Okay... I'll be friends with anyone! (:

I think there needs some actual clarification for his trails.

Right now the statement in the overview you are saying is correct. I have also discussed with my community members about the issue and they agree. It is stating it should be damaging (x) amount for (y) seconds.

Thank you for your feedback

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast