Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kunak Problems

Blog Entries

Exclamation Kunak Problems

Hello all, I personally love this champion now that I have been practicing with him more.

Things I have noticed right off the bat is the following -

1. His basic attacks are not 18 units they are 12 units. - Seasoned Hunter Trait. Should be 18 Units

2. His Skill Falconry should Blind enemies. My enemy friend was not being blind when hit with this skill. He was able to hit me with skills and see where I was.

2B - My suggestion would be to add a silence or else a massive black/white image to literally blind the enemy. (cough) melodys bug....!!!!

3. His Trap needs to be looked into with damage. (Players have claimed my traps were not doing damage to them. They also claimed I was not going stealthed when I thought I was.)

Just some good ole information for you all.

In the End I love these two champs good implementation!
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

I plan on building this character very soon and like the play style. I am unclear how "blinds" are intended to work in this game though. Are they designed to break on damage, as seen in other games or. As far as the traps go they seem to work for me and I believe they are invisible after the 1.5 seconds. I do wish they had a lower cd though. Anyway I was just curious on how the blind mechanic is intended to work.

Blind does nothing but the status screen does something.

Blind should hopefully cause auto attacks to miss.

Also feel like blindness should last 3 secs instead of two.

Per fishpaste Kunak

traps heals enemies

Blog Entries
    Yes agreed with hangtime. It should do something other than a status effect. I did notice healing enemies with my trap. Instead of damaging them.

There should be a silence factor for 3 seconds. Blind screen would be too ridiculous. I can see a silence for 3 seconds though

The traps do go stealthed every time for me, but heals the enemy. His basic attack is the same as sprouts range should be higher.

I'm on the fence about the silence, it could definitely work being that you are blind, but I think it should be a complete black or white screen. No visibility no mini map. That would be more tactical, or have it like a flashbang. At the moment it does nothing!

Blog Entries
    I did some more testing myself. The traps are going stealthed for the duration for me each time.

I agree sir Zombie, it should be a tactical advantage as his champion is advanced gameplay mechanic. I am okay with either blinding screen or silence. In turn if is a blinding screen the skills would almost be silenced anyhow haha

Thank you all for your feedback!
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

I like hangtimes idea with it being 3 second blind. It should be 2 seconds isn't enough

Blog Entries
    With the blind screen, I can imagine alot of players throwing their controller lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast