Thread: Looking for tournament team.

Looking for tournament team.

With the upcoming tournament myself and 1, possibly 2 others will be looking for a team.

Myself, IKnow_Breh, and ZRO2SIXTY placed second in the last tournament, losing 3 games to 4

What we can offer:

Fishpaste777: (Fully built characters)
    -Melody
    -Nexi
    -Ninjette
    -Blitz
    -Kilowatt
    -Rook
    -Minos
    -Platymus
    -Z-314
    -VooGhoul

IKnow_Breh:
    -Sprout (3 different builds)
    -Leatherhead (2 builds)
    -Khan
    -Brutus

ZRO2SIXTY:
    -Vooghoul
    -Ace
    -Kilowatt

All of us are very disciplined in tournament play and are experienced in forming strategy for these high tier fights, let me know if you are in search of a team or have 3 open spots on your team for the upcoming tourney. If you're not sure about it allow us to play a few games with you and hopefully ease your apprehension.

Thanks guys, happy hunting

Blog Entries
    Fish is a good Captain, I am hosting the tourney so whoever takes this spot better honor it! Cuz I did! (; STAY FREE BABY!

We've currently got 4 members. 3 of which returning from a championship run, but we need two more guys. Rest assured that even if you are a sub we will get everyone that prize or at least in a position to receive prizes if we advance far enough.

Looking for two active and skilled players to help bring Stay Free a championship! Let me know if you are interested and we can see about playing some games.

I am but waiting on psychowise

I rather play against you Hangtime for some good matches. You would be a excellent fit for any team including ours :-)

Blog Entries
    You guys didn't hear? Hangtime gonna cheerlead (: