Thread: 3rd community tourney recruitment

Blog Entries

3rd community tourney recruitment

Hello all, post here if you need a tournament team and or you are recruiting members.
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

I would like to join a team. Got two champs. Tank and Healer Private message me

Hello there Emomiime here! Today I am looking for a team! I am an old vet that played both SMC and played TGT during closed beta and a couple months afterwards. I left TGT due to complicated living arrangements, but now I am back! I have 10 champs maxed and a couple just needing a few tweaks. Looking for some members that are both looking for a good time and that also want to win this tournament! Thanks for your time and have a good day!
    PSN: XxemomiimexX Feel free to add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Emomiime View Post
    Hello there Emomiime here! Today I am looking for a team! I am an old vet that played both SMC and played TGT during closed beta and a couple months afterwards. I left TGT due to complicated living arrangements, but now I am back! I have 10 champs maxed and a couple just needing a few tweaks. Looking for some members that are both looking for a good time and that also want to win this tournament! Thanks for your time and have a good day!
    steals emo first

Blog Entries
    Haha good to see players claiming others. Hangtime, Emo and crucifixion could you all do me a favour and promote the tourney to anyone and everyone? Lets make this a tournament!

Blog Entries
    If anyone needs a teammate for the tourney please comment or else add me on PSN. My username is TheHashAssassin and I will help recruit for you.
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

I need a team for the tourney although I am only lvl 30 I'm a great player currently have ninjette and minos built pretty decent and I'm pretty darn good with both of them

Hello everyone names WyProGamer. Its me and a buddy looking to form a team before sa****ay message me on psn. i have picks of our games together right now i am playing khan, he is doing doing z-314. looking for more skilled players trying to win turnny!

While I have a team I would love for everyone to experience tournament play it's an awesome experience.

If you need a team msg me on psn Hangtime1984.

My team is looking for a fourth.