Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sick of drop outs

Sick of drop outs

People need to be punished for this **** people at top of leader boards can barley get a epic kill yet in top 5 and drop game soon as they see my name while I play ever game to the end win or lose rape or get raped an can't climb because of drop out punish them please kiz

Leaderboards mean nothing.

Plenty of scrubs think it does.

Show up to a tournament.

Test your might! Fight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skketz View Post
    People need to be punished for this **** people at top of leader boards can barley get a epic kill yet in top 5 and drop game soon as they see my name while I play ever game to the end win or lose rape or get raped an can't climb because of drop out punish them please kiz
    The bots that replace these people that leave are better than the players they replace. We must punish these players that force this man to fight bots and make his ladder climb impossible.

All kidding aside I see this issue talked about a lot on here. I rarely drop games myself, but I have done it. TO me there are only a few acceptable reasons to drop out of games. One is party issues, such as a member not getting the game. Another one is knowing the game will result in a long overtime. By long I mean it will only end when someone kills quits the game. The are a few "highly skilled" leather head and blitz players that think their ability to never die makes them good. With the lack of a large community getting the same team 5 or more games is also an issue. Can you really blame players for dropping out of these at some point.

I think that their are some issues that cause these dropouts that need to be addressed before we begin to punish players for this.

Reset back to level one every drop out. Problem solved forever (:

Quote Originally Posted by Fishpaste777 View Post
    Reset back to level one every drop out. Problem solved forever (:
    I think I would cry hahaha.

There should be some way to distinguish drop outs from disconnects. I had the game ceash in the middle of a match on Sa****ay and It was irritating because I never drop for any reason.

Rank doesn't mean anything in this game. I enjoy playing against similar skilled players win or lose. I honestly don't like when your playing a team game and before game is over the team drops.

True. I've had wins and losses against players of all ranks. Knowing your characters and sticking with your team can count for a lot in this game.

I'm looking at these leaderboards and these guys are leaving matches that they are about to lose.

It's getting bad

5minute timeouts need to be in place for people who are just trying to exploit the leaderboards
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 01-05-2016 at 05:48 PM.

I'll take the beating before I quit, and I've taken my fair share. The only way you learn is to get your balls kicked in sometimes. Devise a new strategy then hit it again.

If your playing strictly for leader board spots then your playing for the wrong reasons. It's a game and at the end of the day it's all about having fun.

Don't let people requeue for a match until its finished or gets to overtime. When they do requeue put them back into the game they dropped from.

This does 2 things

1) it keeps them from dropping and searching again to face farmable bots.

2) it still allows people to get away from plunderball stalemates that can take a long time.

On top of this you can put in a concede option that will take away from standings if people really don't wanna play that particular matchup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast