Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fix Blitz!

Quote Originally Posted by kzin View Post
    From patch notes:

"Hex immunity no longer allows Plunderball Carriers to regenerate energy."
    From my understanding this does not have any bearing on blitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewfreez View Post
    From my understanding this does not have any bearing on blitz.
    It's the leatherhead nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    It's the leatherhead nerf
    I was more pointing out that this has nothing to do with blitz, since his regen is though spells.

You can disagree with me no problem hangtime but you state his glob it on skill has been bugged increasing skill effectiveness like someone had posted in your thread pertaining the Glob it On skill.

It very well increases the healing but nexi DoT should have a counter as well. It's healing. If you work as a team you will find that you can kill a healing support champs.

In history of Moba they are a tough champ to kill. I don't like reading complaints, rather would see balanced thought and reasoning

Quote Originally Posted by TheCruxLomar View Post
    You can disagree with me no problem hangtime but you state his glob it on skill has been bugged increasing skill effectiveness like someone had posted in your thread pertaining the Glob it On skill.
    In which devs patched. Let's also mention i posted about his attacks randomly missing and swift strikes not working at all.

In history of Moba they are a tough champ to kill. I don't like reading complaints, rather would see balanced thought and reasoning
    Something we can agree on.

Every champ should have its hard counter. So nexi now has her champ that counters her dot ability. (Lots of nexi players in the game)
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 12-18-2015 at 11:14 PM.

Since patch 1.1 it seems that the glob it on skill effectiveness bug is no longer occurring. It appears that that issue with blitz has been corrected.
    Last edited by Drewfreez; 12-19-2015 at 08:59 AM.

Blog Entries
    Good they patched the Glob it on!

All these haters and lovers of blitz. Save it for the tournament my friends! (:

Can someone tell me why glob it on only reduces damage by 30% instead of 60?

Quote Originally Posted by lalmvpkobe View Post
    Can someone tell me why glob it on only reduces damage by 30% instead of 60?
    Post that in the bugs. Blitz came out has a champ that needed some obvious fixes.

Similar to how kunak and kovax are at the moment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12