Thread: Endgame for high tier/level players.

Endgame for high tier/level players.

We need something to do once we've hit the max level and built a few champs we like.

As of now there is nothing to strive for once we've capped to keep us playing the game. Yes, we can buy and build all of the champs but that's probably gonna be a grind against bots with very few competitive matches sprinkled in. Topping the leaderboards is basically who can play the most and stomping out bots quickly with a group so thats not an interesting goal.

Plus us stomping out new players and seemingly (In their eyes) not taking any damage while instamelting them probably isn't good for player retention.

TL; DR

Players at endgame need something to do besides grind more.

Yeah, something like a prestige system would be cool which I know has been mentioned in the forums before.

You could get a gold reward for moving up the next prestige or maybe a chip pack to get some costumes.

I'll still play regardless because it's how I relax after work. Nothing more therapeutic than a little interstellar mayhem after a rough day on the construct site hahaha.

First of all as a oil field worker I feel the same way cord. My game of choice has always been league of legends but I am enjoying tgt very much as well, enough that I haven't been on LoL in a week. That being said I think a separate ranked system only being available to max level players would be very nice. Having some good rewards at the end of a long season. Maybe some skins (costumes) and or weapons only available through ranking well. No bots should be in this ranked system. I wouldn't mind waiting longer to find a match if I knew it was all humans. Also maybe make it a random mode so we don't get people who speed run plunderball solely. All in all, I think this would be relatively easy to do and would help keep new player morale high. Let me know what you guys think.

It's nice to see the new guys speaking up 20 champs in and I only get competition in tournaments

I'm on a mission to make everyone beasts

Buff Xp and let all new players play against Fishpaste. Free wins build confidence.

Wait til I hit 40, I promise to be competitive I should hit 31 or 32 tonight. Just hit 30 the grind is real

Maybe im not leveling tonight lol I love you psn!

Im a pretty decent player but when you consistently get oneshot by every single ninjette you are put against something is wrong, thats the real problem that kills competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugilist View Post
    Im a pretty decent player but when you consistently get oneshot by every single ninjette you are put against something is wrong, thats the real problem that kills competition.
    Or you just need to learn to play?