Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Conclusion to Tha trash talking enasty on twitch thursday.

  1. #11
    So pointless to make gangstertalk on a vg
    http://i.imgur.com/CLBH6Rs.png
    region: eu - mains: kovax, nexi, kilowatt.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugilist View Post
    So pointless to make gangstertalk on a vg
    Trust me nasty had it coming and has been a no show after his squad didn't place.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    Trust me nasty had it coming and has been a no show after his squad p place.
    Noone cares bro it's just a game and a very casual one. Keep the drama in league of legends.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Great-BoBaFeTT View Post
    Noone cares bro it's just a game and a very casual one. Keep the drama in league of legends.
    We do care thread was posted you don't nor do I need to keep giving you help on these forums

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    We do care thread was posted you don't nor do I need to keep giving you help on these forums
    Never specifically asked you for help.

  6. #16
    Hah leaugue
    http://i.imgur.com/CLBH6Rs.png
    region: eu - mains: kovax, nexi, kilowatt.

  7. #17
    US guys all talk big lol

  8. #18

  9. #19
    EU ain't taking over...yall are garbage!

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyave View Post
    eu ain't taking over...yall are garbage!
    lol we was playing yester day an im got the best score an could easy beat u in anilation 1vs1 dont say u bad but u talk to much

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •