Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conclusion to Tha trash talking enasty on twitch thursday.

Yeah americans talk too much..

I talk trash cause I can back it up!

Sonnyave why u talk so much i just beated u an hangtime1984 hangtime was good but u suck like ****

Sonnyave why u talk so much just beated u an hangtime1984 an u suck like **** but hangtime was good

Yeah ok, cause u kill bots with Kovac ur good?? U will never see me in annihilation! I'll speed drain you to death

Sonny my friend what do u use? Khan? I will crush you so hard you will lose all your resistance then i will stunlock your silly khan until you beg me to stop. I will rape your wife and cook your children and then i will eat them with bbq sauce. Sonny my friend no matter what champion u use i will eat it alive with bbq sauce and garlic while i sip my chocolate cappucino. Tell me what u want to do punk? Come annihilation i will beat you up so hard your khan will be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Bye.

I kill sonny with 1 hand cause weak like a mosquito

Lol, no I don't use khan. Ive seen ppl like u come and go with all the trash talking and op builds that "We The People" made. So keep blowing that hot air till your blue in Tha face.

Technically speaking khan is already in a wheelchair
    http://i.imgur.com/CLBH6Rs.png
    region: eu - mains: kovax, nexi, kilowatt.

Lol @ this Sonny clown

"builds that we US players made"

This game is so casual all you have to do is read skill and badge description and u have ur build.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast