Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Conclusion to Tha trash talking enasty on twitch thursday.

99% of "builds" are common sense.

So far only one "build" has been "discovered" and it was "discovered" recently by Bobafett wich will have to be tested.
    http://i.imgur.com/CLBH6Rs.png
    region: eu - mains: kovax, nexi, kilowatt.

Dr. Trip? I'll try it on Lasagnacat. But he needs a few more levels to unlock those badges. I have the gold though..

U haven't discovered anything new about Dr.Trip that YoloHCM Hangtime1984 or I havent. So go waste your coins, then itch about a badge buy back system. And since u r good. Figure out how to full build champs, without wasting coins on something u don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyAve View Post
    U haven't discovered anything new about Dr.Trip that YoloHCM Hangtime1984 or I havent. So go waste your coins, then itch about a badge buy back system. And since u r good. Figure out how to full build champs, without wasting coins on something u don't like.
    Why you gotta be so aggressive and negative lol.
    http://i.imgur.com/CLBH6Rs.png
    region: eu - mains: kovax, nexi, kilowatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Great-BoBaFeTT View Post
    US guys all talk big lol
    Quote Originally Posted by lasagnacat View Post
    Yeah americans talk too much..
    oh interesting claim...but then...

Quote Originally Posted by jasa2001 View Post
    Sonnyave why u talk so much i just beated u an hangtime1984 hangtime was good but u suck like ****
    Quote Originally Posted by Great-BoBaFeTT View Post
    Sonny my friend what do u use? Khan? I will crush you so hard you will lose all your resistance then i will stunlock your silly khan until you beg me to stop. I will rape your wife and cook your children and then i will eat them with bbq sauce. Sonny my friend no matter what champion u use i will eat it alive with bbq sauce and garlic while i sip my chocolate cappucino. Tell me what u want to do punk? Come annihilation i will beat you up so hard your khan will be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Bye.
    Quote Originally Posted by lasagnacat View Post
    I kill sonny with 1 hand cause weak like a mosquito
    now I don't know if all of you are European because it doesn't state it in your profile....buuuuuut could it be that **** talking and being boastful or talking big is not exclusive to Americans? let me tell you something that is exclusive, stereotyping and sweeping generalizations are exclusive to fools, don't be one, you will find a wide range of people in every region, **** talkers, humble players, boastful people, trolls, the full spectrum, don't be ridiculous

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234