Thread: Vooghoul build tips

Cool Vooghoul build tips

Hello all,

I am trying to figure out a good build for Vooghoul. If anyone feels like sharing tips or advice on how to start a build for Vooghoul I would appreciate any tips

-Nyxn

Im not a virtuous player but I know a few and may be able to point you in the right direction. Figure out what you want to do. If you want to guard the plunderball his bombs scale on attack damage start there if you want damage on the fly with his other skills for annihilation go with bowling. Then decide if you want resists or health and build accordingly.

Good advice Whiterice83, thank you. I am building him toward an annihilation build, so bowling would make more sense for Haunt.

Sorry spell correct I meant vooghoul. Also his bombs do really good damage I wouldn't put too many workouts on him until you get in your 30's and start unlocking tier 3's. You will wish you saved your gold trust me

Add daojinn on Psn and I'll send you a screen shot of my fully built vooghoul I went full bomb damage @ 408 per bomb with the bottom weapon