Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Trip Heal Balm

Dr. Trip Heal Balm

Currently Dr. Trip healing balm heal over time is ticking for 288 instead of 144 with full bowling.

Nice job exploiting this in the tournament I noticed you didn't try ban Dr Trip...

Quote Originally Posted by XForbiddenSmokeX View Post
    Nice job exploiting this in the tournament I noticed you didn't try ban Dr Trip...
    You know nothing....

Jon Snow

Name:  you_know_nothing.gif
Views: 53
Size:  998.5 KB
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 01-24-2016 at 08:17 AM.

Lol you guys did play a pretty good game of "lawyerball" maybe next time you can win without being little p#####s.

Lmbo, That's the word of the day.

LoL ........ lemme just say our team didnt exploit any bugs and consistantly banned blitz 2 avoid speed drain bug, so hate more just makes you look jealous .................... Btw smoke if u'd stop dodging the competition in pugs u might improve ur game IJS hows that 4 the phrase of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Hellkushkra420 View Post
    LoL ........ lemme just say our team didnt exploit any bugs and consistantly banned blitz 2 avoid speed drain bug, so hate more just makes you look jealous .................... Btw smoke if u'd stop dodging the competition in pugs u might improve ur game IJS hows that 4 the phrase of the year
    Hahaha first of all, you and hangtime... all you do is hide in the bushes playing pokemon like little girls. Garbage. And I don't dodge anything, granted I quit when I play a full team by myself. but i've made you quit that way too, haven't I. (That wasn't a question I know I have) hashtag lawyer ball that's all I've got to say ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by XForbiddenSmokeX View Post
    Hahaha first of all, you and hangtime... all you do is hide in the bushes playing pokemon like little girls. Garbage. And I don't dodge anything, granted I quit when I play a full team by myself. but i've made you quit that way too, haven't I. (That wasn't a question I know I have) hashtag lawyer ball that's all I've got to say ladies.
    Jon Snow

Name:  IMG_2064.JPG
Views: 47
Size:  172.6 KB

I taste salt

Instead of trying to destroy a player or group of players. Work on building the community instead of some pointless hate support group that involves two people.
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 01-24-2016 at 07:00 PM.

That salt you taste is my balls. I'm glad you kept that so long, nice to know you still think about me didn't know you kept ForbiddenSmoke memorabilia from two yrs ago. Hahaha

You're all really pretty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast