Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: v1.12 Bugs report

Without a melody on their team for stun immune Brutus, khan, blitz, oddilus, Kovax, and Zert are all become very limited against speed drain characters. Also, it would be nearly impossible to counter a snowflake melody or trip, without a group wide speed immune on the team. Melody's buff is the best buff in the game, but until more ways to avoid stuns become available in the game, it is necessary that it buffs the entire group.

Bro, let's think, a team have 4 players, this buff is fixed still can buff half of team. Otherwise melody buff all team immu mvm, so both of them will equip snow flake, other team if wanna counter that have to pick Melody, the stunners will be useless, Melody become hot pick and have to pick every game on every team, while till now kiz released many champions.
    That is so imbalance.

It is unbalanced, but until something is done to create stun immunity for other classes her buff is necessary. I don't like it, but if melody's ability only effects 1 other char, stuns are going to get even more out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewfreez View Post
    It is unbalanced, but until something is done to create stun immunity for other classes her buff is necessary. I don't like it, but if melody's ability only effects 1 other char, stuns are going to get even more out of hand.
    I agree for the most part, while a lot of the stun problems comes from melody + snowflake combo, this would be negated slightly if you can only give the stun immunity to one other player, speed drain would still be an issue though, but you can choose to use your speed up buff less frequently to avoid the permastun, although thats not a very long term viable solution for a lot of characters affected by speed drain, however you cant choose when you are snow flaked other than avoiding the engagement altogether, so i like the idea of less people able to run snowflake melody combos, however even with the suggested nerf of just giving it to one ally, thats two players who could run a snowflake immune combo, which still makes it really strong and practically require a melody (or a xavilla ugh) to counter, I really do think a new way needs to be found to counter melody snowflake other than another melody
    Last edited by banes; 02-01-2016 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by banes View Post
    I agree for the most part, but then again a lot of the stun problems comes from melody + snowflake, which would be negated slightly if you can only give the stun immunity to one person, speed drain is an issue, but you can choose not to use your speed up buff strategically, although you cant choose when you are snow flaked, still it can result in two people, melody and one other play, running immune snow flake even with the suggested nerf of jst giving the buff to one person which would still be problematic, I really do think a new way needs to be found to counter melody snowflake other than another melody
    I already know how to counter it lol. Have a Melody.

I'm sure there will more champs added with counters there was a time platimus was a god

He was only real healer

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    I already know how to counter it lol. Have a Melody.

I'm sure there will more champs added with counters there was a time platimus was a god

He was only real healer
    I SAID OTHER THAN ANOTHER MELODY, it is bad game design when the only counter to a character is that same character, but ya hopefully some of the new champions being released will have counters for melody play that arent too op

hmm i was just thinking what would even be a good champ to counter that, then i thought about wow classes, a character that could dispel buffs would be very useful, and possibly could be balanced with CD, although i think it would have to do like two buff removal at a time at random, since so many buffs can be stacked at once

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12