Thread: Please refund coins/chips

Please refund coins/chips

I saved up over 300k in coins and paid $34.99 for this game all to have my 5 year old son buy 5 teir 3 whistle perks and ruin everything lol. He didn't know what he was doing and I'm not mad at him but the fun is gone in the game now. He also spent my chips on the nexi ace and rook pack. Not cool! Wanted ninjette and kovax! Is there any chance you can remove the 5 tier 3 whistles and refund my coins please? It's going to cost 160,000 coins to undo this! 80k for the perks and 80k to undo it. I doubt I'll play much longer unfortunately. Total bummer I loved this game. Wish I could get a $34.99 refund but my coins/chips would be even better! No one in their right (adult) mind would want movement speed on a character that has battle plan plus add casting time to salvage strike which takes forever in the first place. Mistakes were made. Anyways the bug I'd like to report was the coin and xp bonus that came with the PlayStation store purchase did not work all the time! Coins are a tough thing to build up please help me ty.

This is why I want a sell back feature. If you got half your coins back it would still be better.

Sidenote: Whistles on khans for plunderball is fun.

Ace and Nexi are game changers on teams. Best DPS and amazing crowd controller.

Ninjette is meh...Kovax is nice but 2nd best.
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 02-01-2016 at 12:56 PM.

Why you let your 5 year old son play your account when you know things like this can happen? U could make a new account for him.

I don't buy your story ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Great-BoBaFeTT View Post
    Why you let your 5 year old son play your account when you know things like this can happen? U could make a new account for him.

I don't buy your story ^^
    hello my bro

Quote Originally Posted by jasa2001 View Post
    hello my bro
    You want my moms shoe in ur head?

Quote Originally Posted by Great-BoBaFeTT View Post
    You want my moms shoe in ur head?
    u want my moms shahata in ur head ?