Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4th Community Tournament Info

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    That's what tournaments are about finding best combinations and maximizing the combination potential. Every game is like that on the competitive scene. Some champs will always be worse than others.

I don't know you or played against you. Never even seen you in a tournament. This some poor excuse about not playing.

I've been at them all 4 of them. And won 3. All teams had different strategies and were unique. I've learned a lot from the players who been in them.
    Mate its a videogame, who cares if you won a videogame. I used to be a competitive player 10 years ago in fighting games and in mmo's such as ultima online winning pretty much every single tourney i competed in for a very long time. What did that get me, just memories of stress and tension. If i say that i prefer my matches to be free of metagaming thats not a poor excuse thats just my choice.

Are bots allowed to join the tournament? I'm only level 14 but my dad Eddy Spaghetti says I'm the strongest bot in Trans-Galactic Tournament.
    Last edited by lasagnabot; 03-04-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lasagnabot View Post
    are bots allowed to join the tournament? I'm only level 14 but my dad eddy spaghetti says i'm the strongest bot in trans-galactic tournament.
    i think yes

Are bots allowed to join the tournament? I'm only level 14 but my dad Eddy Spaghetti says I'm the strongest bot in Trans-Galactic Tournament.
    SON UR MOM HAVE MADE LASAGNA TODAY GET HOME RIGHT NOW we cant eat the last kilo

depends what bot you are, if youre a kilowatt bot i dont think you're really strong but then its more a matter of technological superiority, if youre a khan bot i think you can be pretty strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugilist View Post
    Mate its a videogame, who cares if you won a videogame. I used to be a competitive player 10 years ago in fighting games and in mmo's such as ultima online winning pretty much every single tourney i competed in for a very long time. What did that get me, just memories of stress and tension. If i say that i prefer my matches to be free of metagaming thats not a poor excuse thats just my choice.
    That isn't how you phrased it. If so then I agree with you.

From a community perspective:
    Top players in this game is small and most usually know each other. We wa y'all to level up cause we are bored and want the Europen players to play against. I've seen some good players on lately and I'm happy to see that

Quote Originally Posted by hangtime1984 View Post
    that isn't how you phrased it. If so then i agree with you.

Top players in this game is small and most usually know each other. We wa y'all to level up cause we are bored and want the europen players to play against. I've seen some good players on lately and i'm happy to see that
    give me 17 days then im ready to beat u

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    That isn't how you phrased it. If so then I agree with you.

Top players in this game is small and most usually know each other. We wa y'all to level up cause we are bored and want the Europen players to play against. I've seen some good players on lately and I'm happy to see that
    Dont have to be a meta player to be good ofcourse, i cant remember the last time i lost a match in TGT, but anyway.. meta tends to be necessary in tourneys and thats why youll never see me in one.
    http://i.imgur.com/CLBH6Rs.png
    region: eu - mains: kovax, nexi, kilowatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugilist View Post
    Dont have to be a meta player to be good ofcourse, i cant remember the last time i lost a match in TGT, but anyway.. meta tends to be necessary in tourneys and thats why youll never see me in one.
    Gather a team up we'll play some casuals. This is all most we want is good games

If this game doesn't have weekly tournaments or 4v4 matches against real players it's going to die very fast.

Fighting bots is nice for easy exp and gold, but once you're level 40 it gets boring. Buy a Kovax and equip him with T3 workouts and you will win EVERY game against bots with a MINIMUM of 30 kills. How is that fun?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast