Thread: Practice Testing Unlocked

Blog Entries

Practice Testing Unlocked

Now I have already compiled a list of game changing requests throughout the community but I strongly feel this is in TGTs best interest to strengthen testing. The side bonus, tournament play for other casual/new players to compete.

Practice mode should have all badges and workouts unlocked to be used in practice play to increase the testing of builds, workouts, badges and champions. Also the combo with workouts and badges. This would greatly increase the testing period especially since Kiz Studios is looking to getting EU on board with TGT.

The player base is small right now, as most players get at least one or more bot(s) in matches 85 to 90 percent of the time. With the players that actually can test out a majority of the champions and workouts/badges are the veteran players that have did their time grinding away to test these certain criteria to better the game for your company. That veteran player base is small compared to the TGT player base as a whole, remember the player base is already small.

I believe adding unlocked badges, workouts and maybe champions in practice mode will benefits the testers, new players, casual players and more importantly Kiz Studios. With increased testing score to help perfect your game, we can all help build this game to a flawless balanced and bug less game. Of course that's inevitable that there will be flaws but I believe this will help sharpen the games mechanics and gameplay experience.

Happy gaming and happy programming!

- Hash
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

I've disagree with this. Players should experiment with some type of cost associated with it. MMOs do this.

However they implement some type of return system of materials. However this game has none you are stuck with the **** you tried.

I'd like to be able to test things for free but I don't think this is gonna happen. Selling chips is how they make money and if we don't buy chips we're at least adding to the active player pool while we grind.

Super convenient idea for us but it would probably be a bad business move for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Khomi Cy View Post
    I'd like to be able to test things for free but I don't think this is gonna happen. Selling chips is how they make money and if we don't buy chips we're at least adding to the active player pool while we grind.

Super convenient idea for us but it would probably be a bad business move for them.
    I add to that as well but yeah gotta make that cash somehow to keep a staff

Blog Entries
    It's practice, not ranked matches. You all can disagree but casual players aren't going to spend booku bucks on a game that they see is buggy in the first place. Allowing them test would also show them it's a game worth their money.

Another note players see it's a beta. They come to test the game but your going to have to put 100 hours in hopes your testing something others haven't to better the game.

I'm on the testing perspective not a bonus side of things, I hope you all understand that. I just don't see them losing money or possible money because of testing in practice mode.

I don't want to be moving onto another game because I can't bare that all these bugs is just not going to get fixed with the little population we have.

Players are spending more time grinding to get to the goal of one champion, due to gold prices being high, making it much harder to even test that said champ. and not having enough time able to test out champs or combinations with training

EDIT: Yes MMOs do this. But they also have public testing servers. (I have participated in many in my experience) which in TGT case is a live game needing to work your way up to find out there are bugs or glitches on the game you dedicated time to - yes a beta it is expected well alleviate the time and let us test for us and them. Why wait? Practice is practice, its not ranked play or even competiton it should be a place to test out bugs and glitches that could be fixed. And obviously to practice your skills as a player
    Last edited by Hash; 02-01-2016 at 02:10 AM.

regardless all training and badges unlocked or just what you have already bought, I still think they should implement a real training mode, kind of like the try it feature for characters you dont own, thats a wonderful testing grounds to try out stuff and figure out how characters really work, right now we are limited to more difficult testing in live environments, it works but its not ideal, please unlock training mode for characters you already own

Blog Entries
    Practice like the soccer feild they have already implemented would be a start. Obviously some disagreements above with adding it to practice.

My opinion with having it on practice is to test in upbeat fast paced action during my tests. I have a list of things I want to test but that's tons of coins to throw at testing when I can actually use them to play competitively and of course win lol.

Of course I'm down with some conclusion of an area for my testing, didn't have to have any game mode but would be neat to test all badges and workouts on a player doing same thing. Maybe a group can que in the soccer feild with everything unlocked?

The need a 1v1/ 2v2 mode. I never play in a group of 4. The game takes too long to get a character maxed out. Then they update the game and your build becomes trash. I know a few of us has spent over 200hrs on this game. Majority of the players will even level a character pass 20. Lower the cost of builds/characters or have a buy back system in place.