Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is happening to the characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Pugilist View Post
    Explain to me how you can stop Khan then the moment he has the ball and isnt emediately swamped by the whole team (and thats near impossible without coordination)
    Last time I checked this game is 4v4 so solo quing isn't my problem. Find people and communities and play with them.

Many badges aren't unlocked for you nor do you have a roster of champs that nullify khan. Most new players either go kilowatt or khan totally ignore champs that can crowd control because they aren't "solo champs".

Quote Originally Posted by Shade667 View Post
    You shouldnt need 1 ability to stop a character. If I run into a lvl 40 blitz by happenstance im supposed to just low down my controller cuz im only lvl 26? The game seems to think were even matched :P
    Blitz can be killed like any other champ at 26. You are limited in what you can do. That blitz has defense buff you must reduce and healing that can controlled by stuns or silences. (Hint: there will be champs that reduce healing capabilities in this game. And damagers)

Again at 26 you don't have badges like speed drain that can limit blitz effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    Last time I checked this game is 4v4 so solo quing isn't my problem. Find people and communities and play with them.

Many badges aren't unlocked for you nor do you have a roster of champs that nullify khan. Most new players either go kilowatt or khan totally ignore champs that can crowd control because they aren't "solo champs".
    im planing to duo with my younger brother whos been playing vooghoul, i want to play oddilus, also have boat angler skeletonguy, nexi (ugh) and been playing alot of kilowatt and khan myself. Next character i want to unlock after oddilus will probably either be ace or also vooghoul since we figured that making a double minefield would be really freaking hilareous in duoque, especially since were always in a mic-party so can coordinate.

But that still doesnt answer how the heck to deal with a khan that grabs a ball and then shoots off into space and beyond with his speed boost + extreme tankyness + shield skill + healing.

Oh and now that im talking about characters that feel op, whats up with the **** oneshotting tendency that ninjette has.. i thought it was just a built ninjette that took me down in one hit everytime but now my younger brother been experiencing the same, and i then had 3 conseq games where i was repeatedly oneshot aswell by mr. theres no counterplay to my stealth BOOM youre gone' ninjette.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12