Thread: Suggestions/Complaints

Hybrid View

Suggestions/Complaints

I feel like ive played enough to talk about the game in a contructive way.

I like it. Its really fun and addicting. Each character looks different and interesting in their own ways. Im looking forward to unlocking ghoul and seeing what hes like.

So my first impressions of the game itself - Solid. I think its great... But the servers. From 2 days of playing, the first day, fine. But all of today its been absolute garbage. I hope this is not an issue ill be having during the rest of this beta, and into the games launch. because theres only so much of the main menu I can look at before Ill just give up on the game.

Ive got another complaint, but its subjective. I dont know if its a region thing, but chips are WAY too expensive imo. 100 chips equates to about $20. Im not spending $20 on a character.

And a suggestion. You guys should really be using the 'Player Met' feature on PS4. After playing with people I want to send everyone GGs aftewards and maybe promote discussion about the match. But we cant do that as of now.

Thanks.
    PSN: Shade667-
    Youtube: TheUltimateShade667
    Twitch.tv/Shade667
    Patience is a virtue

Currently maining: Khan, VooGhoul.

Glad you guys are speaking out servers and gold prices are major two issues for me right now.

I've said for a few months coin prices are too high. Tier 3 workouts cost 16000 and bagdes 32000.

32 wins really. Drop this to about a 4000 per

12000 for workout and 28000 for badge isn't too bad.

Leave leaderboards for two weeks is another great thing to do. EU players have a lot of catching up to do.

For me coins arent too bad, since after 2 days im almost in the top 100 fro plunderball and conquest, but I see what u mean.
    PSN: Shade667-
    Youtube: TheUltimateShade667
    Twitch.tv/Shade667
    Patience is a virtue

Currently maining: Khan, VooGhoul.