Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Khan need a nerf

Hybrid View

Khan need a nerf

High mobility, high utility, high DMG, lot of heal and low CD...op

Plenty of better champs than khan.

I'm gonna buy one today, which are the bettere champs now?

Last champ i bought was vooghoul...is really difficult and i don't like the mechanics

Well for starters if you build a melody, you will have a lot of friends. Melody is probably the best team player in the game atm in terms of what she can do for her allies. If you're just running solo, i'd recommend a champ with high survivability and decent damage output, such as blitz, oozelo, nexi, mayyyyyybe sprout if you increase his hex time, and yes, khan. But obviously take a gander at the champs yourself and decide who you would have most fun playing. Those are just my recommendations.

Khans fine. I face alot of people that think they can solo me and get rekt, but ive faced some good players that can figure me out and take me out. You just gotta think, have situational awareness. Adapt to the game.
    PSN: Shade667-
    Youtube: TheUltimateShade667
    Twitch.tv/Shade667
    Patience is a virtue

Currently maining: Khan, VooGhoul.

I think i'm gonna buy or sprout or melody...maybe nexi.
    Yes maybe khan can be countered but i don't have friends playing tgt and btw i don't fine italian players on it so i can't try to focus etc. cause team goes alone, add me JustCryl so we can try to do something

I just got Vooghoul hes sick as if you figure out how to use him. Went 25-2 in annihilation.
    Twitch.tv/Shade667
    Patience is a virtue

My 3 favorite is Kilowatt from the days when we had only 8 champs.
    And then Blitz and Mainframe. Kilowatt and mainframe play style is pretty much the same. And they both have high skill attack That hits every body and has Aoe or dot.
    Blitz is many builds and is the most versatile champ. And it's pretty hard to die with blitz.... (ppl call me a hacker.....with my blitz....and post **** on u tube about it lol)

Kahn doesn't need a nerf...to the right champ. That's a lot of free healing and energy!

yeah blitz can be obnoxious lol.
    Twitch.tv/Shade667
    Patience is a virtue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast