Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is happening to the characters?

What is happening to the characters?

One player said 'You have to have good team coordination to take down Blitz'. Why? Why do the healers outheal the damage from 4 sources? Why is healing and dmg lumped together? Thats like giving tanks attack dmg AND protections. Why are the resistances so **** HIGH? Reduced hex duration from pads? How about reduce speed? The lvl 3 workouts should balance not gimp one class and OP the healers. Anything but bowling+pads is unplayable but soo many choices. You know its broken and these tournament guys also know that while this isnt DOTA, there are 3 or four team combos that dominate. Ps. Xavilla and Zert, along with any "AA" champ is trash. Who can get 200 aa off on Platimus before he reheals? But he can bomb you every few seconds for a chunk of hp. Wtf ever. Straight truth.
    Last edited by James Jay Harrison; 02-12-2016 at 09:33 AM.

And no. I cant predetermine when im playing Blitz, Not like i can switch to Speed drain on the fly lol.

I don't hear anything

Btw I can killed blitz solo.

Once you build more characters you be able to as well

Anyways 4v4 will always create a high imbalance. While 5v5 would control that a bit more.
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 02-12-2016 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    I don't hear anything

Btw I can killed blitz solo.

Once you build more characters you be able to as well

Anyways 4v4 will always create a high imbalance. While 5v5 would control that a bit more.
    You kill Blitz solo with who? If Blitz has all pads,and all Bowling. hes NOT dying before he regens and runs away.r I know your a top player, but have some standards you KNOW there are only 4 or 5 viable characters. . Half the characters can barely do anything but die.. Its all just nuke+ Speed+heal. Next youll tell me Brutus and Xavillaare "good" .I give up.

Once you get the speed drain badge which unlocks like somewhere around lvl 37 dealing with blitz and khan becomes more manageable.

blitz can be killed. to me it seems like ur frustrated cause u r playing by yourself with highlevel bots or ppl without fully having an understanding on numbers and how this game works. theres no need to give up, just play with ppl that will show u the tricks of the trade.

Khan cannot be stopped in ball games though, i think theres a legit complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugilist View Post
    Khan cannot be stopped in ball games though, i think theres a legit complaint.
    No it isn't. It's a common complaint for new players who are learning the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    No it isn't. It's a common complaint for new players who are learning the game.
    Explain to me how you can stop Khan then the moment he has the ball and isnt emediately swamped by the whole team (and thats near impossible without coordination)

You shouldnt need 1 ability to stop a character. If I run into a lvl 40 blitz by happenstance im supposed to just low down my controller cuz im only lvl 26? The game seems to think were even matched :P
    PSN: Shade667-
    Youtube: TheUltimateShade667
    Twitch.tv/Shade667
    Patience is a virtue

Currently maining: Khan, VooGhoul.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast