Thread: Could we get a selection mode that isnt ranked?

Could we get a selection mode that isnt ranked?

Since im still without any sort of boosts for my characters (still unlocking characters see) playing ranked is a nono to me, sadly the only remaining mode to get moneys now is the completely randomized one where i have no say in wich mode i want to play. I cant even see(atleast no idea where im supposed to) wich mode im going to play in there when i need to select my character wich often makes me quite underequipped for it. (I mean playing a super squishie character in a conquest mode is not exactly useful as youre a giant target waiting to be jumped on by ninjettes)

Also sidequestion; what way can i obtain 5 more chips or whatever the alternate currency is called so i can buy that 60 chips costing pugilist oddilus? Thanx.
    -pugilist.

Watch the kiz twitch stream today at 4. You can chat and play with the devs. They give out codes for chips and coins and stuff. This way you may not have to spend real money.

For ps4? Dont know if this game is also for pc but normally codes are for pc games i think.

Btw i dont remember my ps4 email sincei had to change it but just made a new email for the validation mail so meh, how will i be mailed giveaway codes (since i take it thats the only way?)

Btw cant i just draw a TGT picture for 5 free chips instead? lol..
    I just want pugilist oddilus, nothing else x[
    Last edited by Pugilist; 02-25-2016 at 12:34 PM.

Yeah they give ps4 codes for tgt. I've gotten them from the stream. You redeem it in the Playstation store.

Quote Originally Posted by Cord_Zilla View Post
    Yeah they give ps4 codes for tgt. I've gotten them from the stream. You redeem it in the Playstation store.
    Ok so lets say i go to twitch via my ps4 and i see a code given, then i go to psn and redeem it and its done?

That is correct. If you win a code from the devs it'll go to your inbox then you redeem that in the Playstation store and your good to go.

That is correct. If you win a code from the devs it'll go to your inbox then you redeem that in the Playstation store and your good to go.
    Win? How do you win a code? Also what inbox? You get a pm on your psn account?

You need to make twitch account. Watch the stream which is 4pm EST on Tues and thurs. Don't know your time zone. They pick people at random and give codes throughout the stream. Just comment on the stream or play with them. Code will be sent to your twitch inbox if the fates so choose you. You then redeem it in the Playstation store. And voila, you're all set.

You need to make twitch account. Watch the stream which is 4pm EST on Tues and thurs. Don't know your time zone. They pick people at random and give codes throughout the stream. Just comment on the stream or play with them. Code will be sent to your twitch inbox if the fates so choose you. You then redeem it in the Playstation store. And voila, you're all set.
    Man twitch chat is always full of spam, i rather not visit that site.