Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tier list?

Hybrid View

Tier list?

Is there a tierlist for these champs, since i cant find anything on google (might be because google has become the worst search engine on the planet but i dunno)
    Last edited by Pugilist; 03-01-2016 at 05:35 AM.

I have 23 Champs built i don't want to go energy in of doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    I have 23 Champs built i don't want to go energy in of doing so.
    what

You're confusing me heh.

As for oddilus i figured out its not 100% damage reflect but 100, as in every hit on oddilus gives 100 damage returns.. meh. Removing that part from the OP.

Kovax is #1 against bots and noobs.

Khan, Ninjette, Melody, Nexi are tier 1 against real players. I probably forgetting some.

Quote Originally Posted by Great-BoBaFeTT View Post
    Kovax is #1 against bots and noobs.

Khan, Ninjette, Melody, Nexi are tier 1 against real players. I probably forgetting some.
    This will be the only time im ever going to respond to you personally because of what i will comment on so take that as a chance to learn something of value; stop with the derogatory and marginalising attitude, it makes you come off as a childish brat rather than anyone id like to converse with. Im not here to stoop to some kind of pointless back and forth insult game so do not even think theres any more reason to taunt me with these kind of messages you've been posting all across the board. If you have an image problem then deal with it in your personal life. Leave it out of a videogame board.

Thanks for reading. I will not respond to anything else you throw at me henceforth.

Np an say thx to ur mom for yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by jasa2001 View Post
    Np an say thx to ur mom for yesterday
    Yeah pugilist is weak

So instead of people using this thread while drunk or something can someone finally provide a proper tier list by experience? (only players who have all champs unlocked obv. im not one of those heh)
    http://i.imgur.com/CLBH6Rs.png
    region: eu - mains: kovax, nexi, kilowatt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast