Thread: Wich champochemp should i buy next?

Smile Wich champochemp should i buy next?

So far i have bought: Nexi (dont like her, wish i could refund, just not my playstyle and her clone dies insta) Kovax who is robot so he can defeat sonex (i love this guy, consider him my main atm) and Oddilus who's defensive skill is alot worse than i expected sadly.

The champs that i consider are: Leatherhead, Platimus and d.r trips.
    I also like the little beanguy hovering above an electric pod but hes free.

I have played platimus before and figured out his hidden passive after a while thinking he was ****, now i consider him quite a potential god tier defensive champ.
    d.r trips on the other hand i have never played before but seems very practical to me aswell with his high damage options (aoe ranged, cmon.. and good escapes)
    Leatherhead i only have played once but hear good things about him and he has good synergies.
    Also considered ace for a while but im afraid hes a onetrick pony like champs such as ninjette and i dont want to severely limit my fun for the sake of consistency. Thats not what gaming is about.

Any thoughts and constructive comments?

Minos has a really cool playstyle and with the right items he's s beast but he's not the best.

I have a fully maxed Kovax and he's just boring. Getting a guaranteed 30+ kills every game gets tiresome.

It really does, my best with him is 67 and 0. He get boring knowing you going to win, its no contest. But yeah dr.trip all the way man. Champions that can heal and do damage will always be better then the rest

I have 40 hours played on my Kovax. I only use him when I meet 2 to 4 human players, because as a solo player there is just no way you can win Annihilation when your bots keep dying because of their stupid AI.

I even saw some bots go AFK whats up with that?

Funnily i consider nexi one of my mains now, have alot of fun playing with her and ambushing ppl utilizing her clone skill.
    Glad theres no refund option, i was going to play more oddilus but havent since i figured out how to play Nexi.

I dont think Kovax is as overpowered as you guys proclaim, he has a few huge weaknesses but maybe so far the playerbase just doesnt know how to handle it and every season we start at the bottom again digging through newbies etc that thusly dont either.
    For instance just strafing beside kovax eliminates his chase-o-fart damage, his laser is also a pretty narrow line that is blocked by height difference and obstacles contrary to aoe skills that hit around such.

Leatherhead i dont like anymore atm, he's too much of a support dps because of his horrid slowness. Most teams consist of atleast a speed boost champ and leatherhead cant keep up with that, his skills are pretty much done better by other champs aswell and at less manacost.

Still need an answer on two questions btw; 1: does kilowatt do random stuns or do the stuns load up from skill or basic use?
    2: how the backflipping bouncing hellbat do i use items with kovax that i have picked up. So far cant figure it out...

Thanks.

Oh bonus question: Why do character pics often look nothing like the character models and some skins in particular like the onsale vooghoul burning skull one or whatever its name was wich is portrayed in the picture as being red but the character model is purple with just a magelight in front of his head rather than a 'burning skull'.
    http://i.imgur.com/CLBH6Rs.png
    region: eu - mains: kovax, nexi, kilowatt.

You pick up items with R2 and use them with Circle.

circle, ahh.
    http://i.imgur.com/CLBH6Rs.png
    region: eu - mains: kovax, nexi, kilowatt.