Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KIZ, stop cheating. Give bots a "-Bot" at the end of their name.

How do you know you're not a bot? We're programmed to think we have a free will. They want us to believe we are humans, but we're not. My name is eddy spaghetti and I like lasagna. But do I really like lasagna or am I programmed to think I lasagna? What if I don't like lasagna?

Quote Originally Posted by lasagnabot View Post
    How do you know you're not a bot? We're programmed to think we have a free will. They want us to believe we are humans, but we're not. My name is eddy spaghetti and I like lasagna. But do I really like lasagna or am I programmed to think I lasagna? What if I don't like lasagna?
    Noone truly likes lasagna, the human mind creates what we behold as pleasant.. for all we know even the most delicious food of all time; broccoli' might have no taste at all but the brain percieves it as something that we can stomach(literally).. From my time as a nutrician scientist researching into the values of pasta (something i could get arrested for but i have fast legs like an okapi (african horse..thing) so i can always outrun the police) i came upon a conspiracy of epic proportions that not only suggests pasta and lasagna are in reality a family of mushroom people but also a interdimensional traveling troupe named the jolly basoon and english horn quartet that has played in every city except paris.

Just so you know.
    http://i.imgur.com/CLBH6Rs.png
    region: eu - mains: kovax, nexi, kilowatt.

I love lasagna, but I like spaghetti more. Now that I think about it I would love to try a lasagna pizza.

Or spaghetti pancakes.

That sounds so disgusting I had to report your post.

reporting my post wont undo spaghetti pancakes.

These new players are lame. ComplaiNing about the same stuff we complain (old players) in the past. Just be thanks full for those players who put time in to find out what's broken or op and other stuff the game was mEssington up in so that it was fixed enough for yall new ppl to play.

Oh and get mainframe.
    To answer the question

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyAve View Post
    These new players are lame. ComplaiNing about the same stuff we complain (old players) in the past. Just be thanks full for those players who put time in to find out what's broken or op and other stuff the game was mEssington up in so that it was fixed enough for yall new ppl to play.

Oh and get mainframe.
    To answer the question
    I know it's hilarious

The khan bashing is even funnier until they get speed drain they will never know

Lol but its true... Everyone I talk to felt sad/angry/disappointed when they found out they were playing against bots and not actual players.

OP got a point.

I don't mind but they need to improve bot AI for sure. If you play kovax all the bots will just follow u and u get 50 kills every game lol

And that gets really boring..

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    I know it's hilarious

The khan bashing is even funnier until they get speed drain they will never know
    Shhh dont tell anyone about speed drain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast