Thread: Suggested Game Changes/Problems

Suggested Game Changes/Problems

Hello, I have been playing TGT for a little over a week and have 10 hours of play time with 105 games played. I am making this post to critique some of the problems I have with this game and suggest some changes.

First off I think that this game is pretty fun (for a free to play game) and I am happy to see MOBA's start making there way onto the PS4. That being said, Trans-Galactic Tournament could use some help.

The first problem I had with this game was the menu navigation. It does not feel intuitive for a Ps4 game, and feels more adapted for mobile (since KIZ studio is a mobile game developer, this makes sense). I would suggest adding a sorting menu for champions so I can just see which ones I own and which ones I don't own. Also, when selecting quick match, you have the champion select menu before ANY indication of the game type. This is a TERRIBLE idea. For example, I think I play Rook very well in Plunderball, but fail to use her kit effectively in Annihilation. But I have no idea going into the game what the game type will be - a really simple fix.

Another problem I have with the game is progression and badges. In league of legends, if you buy a rune with influence points, it is yours to keep. No matter what champions you own it can be used for them all. TGT you cannot. Now you are spending way more coins to unlock the same badges for different champions (that sucks). Also, if you have never played a MOBA before, you are going to be baited into buying T1 badges. The friend that turned me onto this game did just that and wasted 40k coins upgrading Kilowatt - just to be decimated by champions with T3 badges. League can be the same way but the progression feels faster and more accessible. 10 hours into this game and I am level 23 and still don't have T3 badges unlocked, and have no idea when I will because there is no way for me to tell in game.

Which raises another problem.... champion imbalance. A champion with no badges gets completely romped by a champion with T3's. It is complete and total domination. In League, this happens early game but can be mitigated by the large player base (thus more low level opponents) and by purchasing items into the early-mid game. In TGT there is no in game upgrading. If you come into a game with T3 badges its like starting off a game in LoL with 3~4 items on your opponent.

All in all I hope that this game sees some improvements. I would like to keep playing this game but by just looking at the trophy screen, ONLY .6% of players make it to level 30. Changes need to be made so that people want to keep playing it.

Lastly, please add a champion section to your homepage. A MOBA without a champion section on its homepage is ridiculous . Seriously.

-Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by couchguy View Post
    hello, i have been playing tgt for a little over a week and have 10 hours of play time with 105 games played. I am making this post to critique some of the problems i have with this game and suggest some changes.

First off i think that this game is pretty fun (for a free to play game) and i am happy to see moba's start making there way onto the ps4. That being said, trans-galactic tournament could use some help.

The first problem i had with this game was the menu navigation. It does not feel intuitive for a ps4 game, and feels more adapted for mobile (since kiz studio is a mobile game developer, this makes sense). I would suggest adding a sorting menu for champions so i can just see which ones i own and which ones i don't own. Also, when selecting quick match, you have the champion select menu before any indication of the game type. This is a terrible idea. For example, i think i play rook very well in plunderball, but fail to use her kit effectively in annihilation. But i have no idea going into the game what the game type will be - a really simple fix.

Another problem i have with the game is progression and badges. In league of legends, if you buy a rune with influence points, it is yours to keep. No matter what champions you own it can be used for them all. Tgt you cannot. Now you are spending way more coins to unlock the same badges for different champions (that sucks). Also, if you have never played a moba before, you are going to be baited into buying t1 badges. The friend that turned me onto this game did just that and wasted 40k coins upgrading kilowatt - just to be decimated by champions with t3 badges. League can be the same way but the progression feels faster and more accessible. 10 hours into this game and i am level 23 and still don't have t3 badges unlocked, and have no idea when i will because there is no way for me to tell in game.

Which raises another problem.... Champion imbalance. A champion with no badges gets completely romped by a champion with t3's. It is complete and total domination. In league, this happens early game but can be mitigated by the large player base (thus more low level opponents) and by purchasing items into the early-mid game. In tgt there is no in game upgrading. If you come into a game with t3 badges its like starting off a game in lol with 3~4 items on your opponent.

All in all i hope that this game sees some improvements. I would like to keep playing this game but by just looking at the trophy screen, only .6% of players make it to level 30. Changes need to be made so that people want to keep playing it.

Lastly, please add a champion section to your homepage. A moba without a champion section on its homepage is ridiculous . Seriously.

-thanks for your time.
    np peace be white u