Thread: Cannot connect to TGT servers?

Cannot connect to TGT servers?

It keeps kicking me off the game everytime I can even get on when it lets me on? Are they working on the servers? What's going on. It won't let me play AT ALL.

Hi, i have the same problem. When I can playing? What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic Soul View Post
    It keeps kicking me off the game everytime I can even get on when it lets me on? Are they working on the servers? What's going on. It won't let me play AT ALL.
    I am having the same issue . I love the game but really upset it just stops out of the blue.

It's the weekend unfortunately this happens.

It's happening to me as well I can only log in for dailys and lost a coin boost

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic Soul View Post
    Any update ? I couldn't connect yesterday and today I started a game and I got kicked after 4 mins. Am I the only one experiencing that? (so far I never had any problems)

Quote Originally Posted by Buenjardin View Post
    Any update ? I couldn't connect yesterday and today I started a game and I got kicked after 4 mins. Am I the only one experiencing that? (so far I never had any problems)
    As of Sunday same issue.