Thread: Russian bugs

Russian bugs

Hello. Game is great but lots of bugs... I'm using iPhone 6s+:
    1. Today I can't enter the game after the timed event. Game crushes after dl screen.
    2. Lots of words XXXXXXX, so we can't understand what is written even in purchase menu. Give us function to change language to English.
    3. Bugged archery heroes. Purple and orange bows and quivers can't be used same time, 1 of them disappear.
    4. We need more stars, let it be purchased... So if game is limited by 163 level missions we can't get higher than one 4 star party herous. We need to change herous in party with same 4-5 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by JokerHAHA View Post
    1. Today I can't enter the game after the timed event. Game crushes after dl screen.
    2. Lots of words XXXXXXX, so we can't understand what is written even in purchase menu. Give us function to change language to English.
    3. Bugged archery heroes. Purple and orange bows and quivers can't be used same time, 1 of them disappear.
    4. We need more stars, let it be purchased... So if game is limited by 163 level missions we can't get higher than one 4 star party herous. We need to change herous in party with same 4-5 stars.
    Hello. We are sorry to hear that you have been inconvenienced with the game. We are uploading a new version (1.03) of the game which addresses these issues; the game timing out during the download, text in the shop menu will revert to English so it's legible, and being able to equip archery gear. Keep an eye out on social media once the new version is ready;

www.facebook.com/heroesofhavoc
    twitter.com/heroes_of_havoc
    "Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!"

Thanks, but:
    1. You didn't fix bows, they are still bugged.
    2. Today I made 10$ purchase but I didn't get any diamonds. Restore purchases don't work. It was after I updated the game.
    Last edited by JokerHAHA; 06-28-2016 at 09:18 AM.

Thanks, but:
    1. You didn't fix bows, they are still bugged.
    2. Today I made 10$ purchase but I didn't get any diamonds. Restore purchases don't work. It was after I updated the game.
    We are sorry to hear of this issue. What is your username in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by iturkeysaladboy View Post
    Same - JokerHAHA. Before update purchases were ok.

Quote Originally Posted by iturkeysaladboy View Post
    I'm lack of diamonds and today tried 2d time to buy... And same with 5$ - game crushed and I didn't get anything. Now I miss 1200 + 500 diamonds
    Can you solve my problem or I should ask apple to give me back money?

On Bows...
    This is not very clear, but there are two types of bow, a 1 Handed Bow (Shortbow - Короткий лук) and 2 Handed Bow (Longbow - Длинный лук).
    Shortbows are used with a quiver in the second slot. Longbows use both hand so cant be used with a quiver (they have higher stats and damage than a shortbow).
    We did some brief testing and could not find any issues. If you still think there is a bug here then let me know and we will look into it more.