Thread: Game no longer working.

Game no longer working.

As of this morning, the game stopped working altogether. The initial loading screen appears, and then crashes. Kinda disappointed as I've spent quite a bit of money on it and was unable to progress past 22-7 as it was due to the crashing bug. This might be the last nail in the coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by tennischamp5 View Post
    As of this morning, the game stopped working altogether. The initial loading screen appears, and then crashes. Kinda disappointed as I've spent quite a bit of money on it and was unable to progress past 22-7 as it was due to the crashing bug. This might be the last nail in the coffin.
    We are genuinely sorry to hear of your repeated issues. We have a new version of the game (1.03) being uploaded which reduces the issue with the download time and corrects the issue with the crash at campaign 22-7.
    "Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!"

Quote Originally Posted by tennischamp5 View Post
    Have you installed the latest version 1.04? As the app is working, as in you can download it, with fixes to previous bugs you called out, and the shop re-enabled.
    "Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!"