Thread: Referral gift bug

Referral gift bug

Dear might and mayhem,
    I am much upset when i open a gift came from a referral then suddenly i got disconnected without knowing to find out that my 200 gems already gone please give back my 200 gems because i took hard to got that.

Sincerely,
    Spectre

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Dear might and mayhem,
    I am much upset when i open a gift came from a referral then suddenly i got disconnected without knowing to find out that my 200 gems already gone please give back my 200 gems because i took hard to got that.

Sincerely,
    Spectre
    Hey Spectre,
    The friend referral is for a champion crate and not gems, just to make sure we are clear. So for every friend you refer and the reach castle levels 5, 7, 9 you should get a champion crate for each of those castle upgrades that your friends accomplish. Sorry for any confusion. If you in game name is Spectre I can get some gems to open up a crate, just let me know. Thanks for playing.

Thank you for answering my question but pls compensate me...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluudev View Post
    Hey Spectre,
    The friend referral is for a champion crate and not gems, just to make sure we are clear. So for every friend you refer and the reach castle levels 5, 7, 9 you should get a champion crate for each of those castle upgrades that your friends accomplish. Sorry for any confusion. If you in game name is Spectre I can get some gems to open up a crate, just let me know. Thanks for playing.
    DEAR might and mayhem,
    I am honored when u answer my question, can u please compensate me. Until now i havent recieved any single champion crate when i reffered 4 of my friends to play this awesome game. I hope u can open me a good one.

Sincerly
    spectre
    Ign: spectre
    Friend code: SSYJJURN

Quote Originally Posted by Bluudev View Post
    Hey Spectre,
    Dan Haney the other day you said I saw wrong and that it should be a standard crate for referrals! Well bluudev just said its a champion crate for the referrals, but it's all good, I emailed support and they said the minute champion crates become available they will hook me up with the gems to get one! Thanks and cheers!
    Last edited by Shatta; 07-01-2016 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Spelt Dan haneys name wrong

Hi all -- we will be addressing a number of issues with character crates in the next update, hopefully by the end of next week. We will resolve the visual issues causing confusion about rewards and crate types, and should nail down the problem with some reported crashes. We will be able to restore any lots gems and crates at that time. Thanks for your patience!