Thread: Strange legacy item behaviour.

Strange legacy item behaviour.

There seems to be a few glitches surrounding legacy items.

Obtaining them in the first place is tricky as they don't appear directly in the inventory, I have found that if I close the app and open it again they will show up.

Using them is even trickier and sometimes it won't let me equip them, closing and reopening from the hero screen can then have very strange effects, the legacy item will take on the look of another item, not necessarily one that I own. I can then equip this and all sorts of weird things then happen. One of my characters ended up with a weapon equipped in his foot slot, chest armour in his trinket slot and a trinket in his helmet slot. Items replaced from these slots have a tendency to disappear forever.
    Here for example my hero has a wand in his trinket slot and a cloth hat in his boots slot.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 87
Size:  317.5 KB

Not touching the legacy items prevents the glitches from happening.

Was this game even tested or played before release?

I've bought ~10 400 gem chests so far. Of which, the legacy gear has been acting really strange. 8 of them worked fine when i equipped. The other two just vanished. I'd equip them, switch to another character, and when I came back, they'd be missing. Character would be unequipped and inventory would be empty.

Feels like I'm being cheated out of my money. Never had such blatant failures of the premium currency in iphone games before.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzle View Post
    There seems to be a few glitches surrounding legacy items.

Obtaining them in the first place is tricky as they don't appear directly in the inventory, I have found that if I close the app and open it again they will show up.

Using them is even trickier and sometimes it won't let me equip them, closing and reopening from the hero screen can then have very strange effects, the legacy item will take on the look of another item, not necessarily one that I own. I can then equip this and all sorts of weird things then happen. One of my characters ended up with a weapon equipped in his foot slot, chest armour in his trinket slot and a trinket in his helmet slot. Items replaced from these slots have a tendency to disappear forever.
    Here for example my hero has a wand in his trinket slot and a cloth hat in his boots slot.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 87
Size:  317.5 KB

Not touching the legacy items prevents the glitches from happening.
    Have you downloaded the new version (1.03)? As this version has fixed the issue with how legacy items are displayed.
    "Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!"

Yes it was tested. We are sorry, genuinely sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced. We haven't set out to cheat anyone of their money, it hurts to hear when players have issues.

Are you playing on the latest version (1.03)?

Quote Originally Posted by iturkeysaladboy View Post
    Yes it was tested. We are sorry, genuinely sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced. We haven't set out to cheat anyone of their money, it hurts to hear when players have issues.

Are you playing on the latest version (1.03)?
    Yes. I updated to 1.03 the hour it came out. The shop is still crashing. Any time a pop-up appears, the game crashes. If I get a call, game crashes. If I switch apps, the game crashes. I used to be able to play music in the background... now the game crashes if I try to start or pause music while playing.

I think that's what is causing the bug in the shop. When you buy something, a popup appears asking you if you're sure... and that pop-up crashes the game. So in my case, after I bought IAP, soon as I confirm and the purchase goes through... the game crashes and you lose out on the gems - but your account is still charged. So i'd really appreciate if you could reimburse me my purchases. In game name is tennischamp5.

Quote Originally Posted by tennischamp5 View Post
    Yes. I updated to 1.03 the hour it came out. The shop is still crashing. Any time a pop-up appears, the game crashes. If I get a call, game crashes. If I switch apps, the game crashes. I used to be able to play music in the background... now the game crashes if I try to start or pause music while playing.

I think that's what is causing the bug in the shop. When you buy something, a popup appears asking you if you're sure... and that pop-up crashes the game. So in my case, after I bought IAP, soon as I confirm and the purchase goes through... the game crashes and you lose out on the gems - but your account is still charged. So i'd really appreciate if you could reimburse me my purchases. In game name is tennischamp5.
    What are your experiences with the shop now in version 1.04?